Which faction are you joining for the 26th round?

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 26th round?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 26th round?

• Thieves Guild
    • Seekers
    • Order of the Red Erisim

Looks like the Order is the most popular this time around. I guess I'll join my original faction. <3

I really hope Brutes are the popular faction soon, though. That's the last avatar I need.

Thankfully I have all the avatars for the Obelisk battles. In this poll I voted Seekers, because as a few said here, I like the idea of Seekers plus I'm a long time book reader IRL and with my Pet.

I haven't joined a faction yet because my original faction is The Brute Squad and generally we have chosen a faction as a group sometimes by voting, sometimes by informally polling "who needs which avatar?" :thumbsup:

Unfortunately our chosen factions are often not the same as which ever faction one of the (few to many) bandwagons support.

I went with the Order the first time I came back 2 months ago. They lost, so I thought of the NeoBoards, 2nd account has Awakened and Seekers, Main has Awakened. (Was activated During the battle that Seekers won)

So, majority + one I need = win/win xD

A friend joined the order since it is the last avvie she needs. I need them all on my side (now main*) so I joined on my side account lol

(edit): * side-turned-main account, for reasons in posts bellow.

A friend joined the order since it is the last avvie she needs. I need them all on my side so I joined on my side account lol

Um, I hate to break it to you, but we aren't allowed to use the Battledome on our side accounts, since it gives away items and NP when you battle. Source: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=570 So joining on your side and fighting (the only way to earn the avatar/theme is to win at least 10 fights for your faction) would not be advisable. Actually, it'd be against the rules to do so ;)

My main account was stolen... I have been using my side since and now that I have my main back, I have still only been using my side...

I guess I switched main and side accounts since I barely log onto my "main" anymore. I'm not making nps on both accounts or joining factions on both accounts, or anything like that.

My main account was stolen... I have been using my side since and now that I have my main back, I have still only been using my side...

I guess I switched main and side accounts since I barely log onto my "main" anymore. I'm not making nps on both accounts or joining factions on both accounts, or anything like that.

It's a fair warning ;) We don't want other users to come on here to see someone using their "side" to fight in the Battledome. I also wouldn't want to see your account compromised after just getting your main back! And since TNT has been known to be a little loose with their freeze ray, it's good to be cautious.

lol that is true... I have been thinking about it in the back of the mind...but I havent been logging in the past week since 1st week back to school is always hectic for me (waitlist, dropping, adding...eeh). This past week I only log in to see if anything has been stolen (because when I got my account back my new/side account was getting items and NPs stolen, not sure how -- nothing fishy this week, tho)

Anyway... I think neopets can see I have only been using 1 account, and not both simultaneously...but ty for the warning. I will be transferring items soon so I can have everything back in just 1 account

I was super bummed to log on today and find that the Order didn't win ): Haha, I thought it was a for sure thing with all the votes and whatnot. I still need that darn avatar.