The Daily Neopaints is Hiring: Graphics Department!

hrtbrk

Here at The Daily Neopaints, we are excited to announce a brand new graphics department - which means you will see brand new hand painted art all across our website!

We will be in the process of converting all Neopets artwork to our own copyrighted art to accompany our articles and guides. If you are interested, submit an application to this thread. Please include a sample of your artwork as we want the best artists out there!

n1dz5k.jpg

Not everyone is as good at drawing as you guys, so I hope you'll go easy on the new applicants. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Good luck everyone that's going up for it. Personally I could not keep to that level consistently, but I'm always super stoked when websites try out new things. It feels like only last year that TDN was considering making this place The Daily Egg Cave. Those were good times. :icecream:

This is awesome I've always wanted to apply for a graphics position! You should definitely consider me on account of my high quality artworks; I can do digital and everything and my mum even helps me so yea, I could be the very best.

tll.jpg

Like no one ever was.

(totally 100% all my own artwork btw please don't steal)

2yy9p9v.png

I'm gonna SO rock the graphic designer job!

---

Red Pteri © The Daily Neopaints

Do Not Steal w/o the artist's permission. If you want to put the given image on your website, kindly ask the owner.

Commissions are open! For more info, click here!

We will try to get back to each of you individually as soon as possible.

We have a staff meeting scheduled tonight, so hopefully we can come to an agreement.

I am afraid to post too many samples as I am aware how cut-throat people can be with stealing other users art and pretending it is their own.

I have prepared these for your consideration though. This first image could work as a sort of introduction to the project. I was thinking you could put this on the front page.

6eN5bhG.png

This next piece is my artistic interpretation of Neopia.

Gqxdcva.png

I decided to draw an Alien Aisha, minus the spacesuit because she didn't have time to get it on for the drawing.

2bpbgg.png

I also drew a Red Pteri that I think you will find looks almost completely identical to an actual Red Pteri.

hwiv51.png

Thank you for your consideration. :goatee:

Well, here's a stunning comic I've put together to display my artistic skills, featuring me and my Neopet. I hate to brag, but it's simply the truth: gripping, impassioned dialogue is my specialty. Try not to be too blown away by the dramatic tension!

hello.png

As a portrait artist, I think that this depiction of Jerry the Red Pteri is absolutely the finest work that I have done to date, and may actually be the finest creation I will ever make. I don't think my skill in coloring, composition, or artistry can ever exceed what I have achieved in this work. I have added a watermark, obviously to prevent the art theft that is likely to happen with such a masterpiece.

jerrythepteri2_zpsf6ef4e54.jpg

Oh, PUH-LEASE! None of you is better than me. NOT ONLY did I draw a Noepet in a colour that's NOT available for it yet, it's THE MOST PERFECT drawing ever made by mankind.

BEHOLD! MY INVISIBLE CYBUNNY!

invisble.jpg

Amazing, ain't it? Please don't fight over me, TDN staff. I'll totally work for you ;)

Guises I drewed Jerry

4T21Y8D.png

Don't steel or trase it cuz I workd reely hard on it an if u steel it im going to call the ciberbuly pollece and you will be in big trouble