ABSOLUTELY!!

Bright ^_^

I got one too o.O

You have been volunteered to foster a Neopet, _Punnnny_62! Make sure they get plenty of love and attention, and don't forget to feed them! If you would like to learn more about how the fostering program came about please visit the Pound.

They're probably gonna be like *BRILLIANT IDEA* and take back the pets tomorrow.

same goes with a joke!

Wow, this shocked me at first! I now have a random red grarrl in my list of pets. :laughingsmiley: I tried to go zap him with the lab ray but he doesn't show up when I go there.

I don't have a fifth pet for the day! Boo! How fun! That's okay though, I would want to keep it which would make tomorrow kind of a bummer. lo

Edit: Just kidding! Went back to Neo after being on for an hour earlier and there it was. My Lenny for a day, Nimikahi. LOL I love Lenny's. I would totally keep him.

I ended up with two :whaa: shela_jr a lovely blue kacheek and basurra also blue, but a skeith. Initially I thought basurra had a lovely name until it dawned on me that I had heard that term before...in high school Spanish. Basura = garbage :eh: fail. Poor little skeith.

I now have 6 pets :P I got katy_kity_kat, kinda wish I'd get to keep her, it's a pretty cute name.

Since several threads for this have popped up, let's all keep the discussion in one thread. Let's go with THIS one since the title is obvious what it's referring to.

All further discussion for this, please continue there.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
Please continue all discussion on the new pet fostering HERE.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.