OH MY GOSH I'M THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Bright ^_^

you are sooo lucky! I still don't have the money for the maps!

I have one on my main account, but during the ridiculous inflation I followed evil suit and got one for my side. It just changed my red Ixi into a green Usul on the side. I made a Jubjub on my main in (VERY high) hopes it'll be zapped into a coconut o.o

So did you want that???

LOL. I had to ask that. Cuz it's like not too obvious. ;)

I had calculated based on the statistics from Lablog that it might take me a couple months with all those lab rays going at once to get a robot zap, but I was so surprised when it happened so soon! :D Now, the questions is what to do with those lab rays now. Zap more pets, I suppose.

congrats ... i first thought your pet got zapped Draik .. then Robot !! but you're zapping Draiks .. I wouldn't have the hear to do that lol ...

Robot Draik is awesome ..

congrats ... i first thought your pet got zapped Draik .. then Robot !! but you're zapping Draiks .. I wouldn't have the hear to do that lol ...

Robot Draik is awesome ..

Haha, I wish I could get a pet to turn into a Draik with the lab ray! I was only zapping because the lab is basically the only way to get robot. There's no paint brush and the fountain faerie can't paint robots, so I decided to take the risk.