NEW DAILY: The Coincidence

Ruto

Uhm, the coincidence is seriously glitching out for me right now. I press the green 'YES! I thought you'd never ask!' button, and then get that same screen all over again. Which means I pretty much just wasted a lot of time.

I was really excited to get to the end of the timer.. but wow it was so difficult to try get the bits and pieces together for him (SSW not working right?) and now he is thanking me and wants me to press a big red button that says "do not press" but I can't get past the page.. the green option "I thought you'd never ask" just takes me back to the same page :(

Any idea what the rewards will be as a daily?

I got the items he wanted ... and I reloaded the page only to be re-directed to the original page with the Green and Red buttons ...

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. It looks like their movement has gone up by 1!

Same here - lowered my pet's defence by 1, the quest items are still in my inventory, and he's telling me to come back tomorrow. Very strange. Is this some kind of new, watered-down lab ray?

EDIT: The items are still in my inventory, but the timer is up now, and it will run out in 10 hours. I'll be disappointed if this is just another daily...

Just raised my active's intelligence by 8 (and oddly, still didn't actually remove the stuff from my inventory, I just put it back in my SDB.) Not really worth the inflated price I had to pay for the junk lol, but now that it seems to be a new daily (rather than more event steps) I imagine the prices will deflate/stabilize soon. :P Interesting daily, though I'm glad to know now that it can lower pets' stats as well as raise them -- guess I'll keep using my lab pet for this one instead of switching to the pet I'm hand training.

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about o0_KyoN_0o. It looks like their attack has gone up by 3!

What is this, some kind of lab ray? Which is incredibly funny to me because I still don't have all the pieces to the secret lab map lol but no, I don't want you to randomly mess with my pet, Dr. Landelbrot. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Edit: Also, saying this? "It worked! You don't look exploded at all. Not that you were supposed to, but you never know when you're dealing with chaos theory. Say, why don't you come back tomorrow? I'm sure I'll have more work for you then." reaaaally doesn't encourage me to come back. :mellow: Guess my pet reserved for lab zapping has something to do now.

Interesting! Like everyone else, I completed the quest but the items are still in my inventory. I thought it just took me back to the same page until I noticed a bit of text at the top...

9928o6.png

The avatar actually showed up in my preferences on the NeoBoards! :o Hopefully this isn't some kind of April Fool's extension, LOL.

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about <friend's pet>. Oh, no... It looks like their level has gone down by 1!

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about <another name>. It looks like their attack has gone up by 1!

This is either good or bad. So far, friends say negative things has happened to them with NP or battle stats.

Battlers, rejoice.

It dropped my pet's HP by one :(

I'm hoping for something better tomorrow, but I think I'll wait around until later in the day tomorrow to be sure the stats are all it changes. I wouldn't want to have my active change color like the lab ray does. Some people on the boards say they've gotten P3s out of it though!

EDIT: My friend's just reset to a 9.5 hours countdown clock? He didn't even get item requests or get to turn anything in O.o

Edited by deanxcas

A blue Shoyru zooms up and whizzes past your head. Then she stops in midair and looks confused. 'This isn't Meridell! Where are we?'

People have been receiving avatars, increase or decrease in stats... And of course, I get nothing. Boo!

A strong electric current fills the room, crackling with powerful energy. When everything has settled, you see that there is something quite different about xxx. It looks like their attack has gone up by 9! Wow!

Of course he wants three Stagnant Puddles of Water. > :( Looks like I won't be doing this daily any time soon, unless the price goes down or it'll let me refresh and get a new quest after a certain amount of time.

Still, it's cool to see other people getting stat changes and such. I wonder if any particularly good prizes will come out of this.

EDIT: Looks like people are getting avatars? That's.... cool, but kind of cheapens the avatar in my opinion. Especially since someone apparently got the Lost Desert stamp collector one, which is near impossible to get. I'd rather have a new avatar gotten randomly than give out ones that other people have had to work very hard to get.

A blue Shoyru zooms up and whizzes past your head. Then she stops in midair and looks confused. 'This isn't Meridell! Where are we?'

Some people on the boards say they've gotten P3s out of it though!

Hm! Sounds like maybe it's literally pulling from the "Something has happened!" events pool, since it awarded me an avatar that isn't normally granted totally randomly. I'm not sure how stat changes (especially the ones like +9 something) factor into that, though.

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Tampest. Oh, no... It looks like their hit points have gone down by 1!

Nooooooooooooooooooo...poor tampest =( guess a stat increaser/decreaser?? like the lab? xD

Sigh. Again with the overpriced items.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.