NEW DAILY: The Coincidence

Ruto

I got the Turmy Roaring notification.

BUT LOOK AT THIS:

Captain Limebeard says, "Arrrgh! Yer not eatin' yer fruits an' vegetables! Ye better take this Magical Blueberry Chia Pop b'fore ye get scurvy!"

-immediately stashed into SDB-

My fifth time, and I got:

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Frozenfire_999999. It looks like their intelligence has gone up by 1!

Finally something good!

Been stuck for a few days now. I need 3x Box of Wheat Flakes and I'm too stingy to buy them. :P I bought 3 Stagnant Puddle of Water on the first day (got a great deal on the TP) and had nothing really happen, so I'm hesitant to spend that much again for nothing. Maybe if I can get a good deal, or if the price goes down to something more reasonable. Right now it's 20K, which is too much when I need three of them. I've decided not to ask for them, though, because other people are a lot lower on np than I am and could use the help more. Maybe I'll try to arrange a trade with someone.

I'm definitely looking forward to a cancel button. I was able to do a quest yesterday, though one item cost me 35k. (It was my first day hearing about it, I couldn't resist trying it.)

Today, I need 3 of an item that's over 20k, and 1 item over 15k. Not happening today, so I guess I'll hold out for the items coming up in my dailies or the cancel button for now.

Same here. I kept saying I wasn't trying again but ended up spending a bit less than I thought I'd have too so I did a few more and ended up with +1 intelligence and 1,600np after spending 200k+. The one I've been stuck on for the past few days is: Landfish x3 and five other items that are about 9k. So looking at around 100k again depending. Getting super annoyed that i can't cancel and that I'm really low on np now and my friend has each of his cost less than 1k.

My sixth time, and I got:

You find yourself holding something invisible and unpleasantly damp. You let go, and it hits the floor with a squelch. You are never able to locate it again.

And another 2,500 NP waste. Ugh. :thumbsdown:

My rewards so far: three pointless random events (all different, though), something with Lutari, Turmy and squashed Buttterflies. One time he increased my active pet's intelligence by 3. Three of my quests were in the 1,000 - 3,000 range, but today I had to spend 15,000 (and that was only because I already had one Landfish in my SDB).

Ewww!! I got the same thing as Fernael. "You find yourself holding something invisible and unpleasantly damp. You let go, and it hits the floor with a squelch. You are never able to locate it again." Luckily it didn't cost anything. The cheapest yellow growths are 20,000 nps right now.

today he asked me for over 60k worth of items .. I could give my pet a lot of training for that amount of np AND I wouldnt have to worry that it would be a 'nothing result as I have been getting so far

yup Im out til the reset button appears ..

on principle actually because I feel annoyed with myself for paying out each time until now only to get another disappointing result

My three times have been interestingly useless.

First one was nothing. Then I waited 3 days to get some stupid stagnant water (having the money or not, those prices are RIDICULOUS!). Finally caved and bought the last water - had 2 defense points taken away -_- Then, did it again (luckily had everything in my SDB) and got those 2 defense points back LOL

Guess it's better than some, but also can't wait till the "abandon" button comes along.

"An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Asterix_Moon. Oh, no... It looks like their hit points have gone down by 1!" booooooooooooooo!!!! i guess it could have been worse. Perhaps tomorrow i'll get it back....

today he asked me for over 60k worth of items .. I could give my pet a lot of training for that amount of np AND I wouldnt have to worry that it would be a 'nothing result as I have been getting so far

yup Im out til the reset button appears ..

on principle actually because I feel annoyed with myself for paying out each time until now only to get another disappointing result

Me too...they REALLY need a reset button...that way prices go down too...as you wouldn't HAVE to buy the items...

As long as I am not spending a lot of money, I don't mind doing this daily. I only spent 50 np (I had some stuff in my SDB). I made it rain hot dogs, haha!