NEW DAILY: The Coincidence

Ruto

My seventh time, and I got:

You hear the Turmaculus roaring over the ship's comm system. Scintilly trembles in fear.

Luckily, I didn't have to spend much.

I only completed two quests, and then I decided to hold onto the next one until prices subside and/or there's a reset button since it's just a daily, and doesn't seem to be worth current prices. Because it's just a daily, I have been profiting off it the last two days -- if people are willing to pay these prices, I figure I may as well get them while the getting's good, since TNT all but promised a reset button. The prices will settle to what people think they're worth, and I'm not going to feel bad taking advantage in the meantime since it is an optional activity (I refused to profit during the event and gave things away when I could, because events should be available to everyone regardless of income).

Well, I'm out. Ive played six times now and I've either had bad things happen or nothing at all. Today, though..... I've been asked for 3 Boxes of Wheat Flakes, 3 Ptolymelon and 1 Semolina. WAY beyond my pay grade. So, that's it. I'm not going to blow around 110K NP on something that will likely end up in my losing points or levels or worse. :sad01_anim:

I really hope that they get that Cancel button working soon. :sad02:

My eighth time, and I got:

The temperature drops suddenly. Maybe the Snowager sneezed, or life support briefly malfunctioned.

Fortunately, I only have to spend 141 NPs on this one. But seriously, why am I (almost) always got nothing? Well, better that bad things, I suppose.

I've missed two days since the daily has been out, but for the ones I did I got nothing. I've had most of the items needed, but some I've had to buy. At least nothing negative has happened (other than a change in my bank balance!), but I think I'm out until they get the cancel button implemented. I like the idea of this daily, but some of the prices are still too unreasonable right now.

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Polors. Oh, no... It looks like their intelligence has gone down by 1!

Well...atleast I only spent like 9K :/ and to get it back up is like 3K xD but still :k

Spent about 45k for the second time in a row.

First time I got the turmaculus random event (i.e. nothing..)

Today I got this.

A portal appears in midair, and you see Hanso and Brynn arguing. Behind them, an artefact glows brightly and then explodes, raining hot dogs everywhere.

WHEN DO I GET MY GOOD LUCK EH? EH???

Today was my last day of doing this. Ellos' defense went down by two points today and one yesterday.

The 'prizes' for this daily are a joke :(

My ninth time, and I got:

Plans for The Coincidence, dated to the early days of Moltara, float past your eyes before Dr Landelbrot hastily grabs them and tucks them in a desk drawer.

(By the way, thank you grundolover66) :thumbsup:

Now for the tenth time, I have to buy 3 Yellow Growths and 2 Rotten Omelettes. When will we see the reset button, TNT?

"A strong electric current fills the room, crackling with powerful energy. When everything has settled, you see that there is something quite different about nosferatina24. It looks like their defence has gone up by 10! Wow!"

Holy smokes! A shame I didn't have my battle pet active for that.

Now for the tenth time, I have to buy 3 Yellow Growths and 2 Rotten Omelettes. When will we see the reset button, TNT?

Also still waiting, haven't done a quest in a week now. Was disappointed that they didn't address the timeline for the reset button in the last editorial :(

I gave up early on when I was being asked for crazy inflated items, then the new button appeared so I pressed it to give it another go

got some items asked for that were in my SDB and won .. this ..

Plans for The Coincidence, dated to the early days of Moltara, float past your eyes before Dr Landelbrot hastily grabs them and tucks them in a desk drawer.
yup a big fat nothing lol

• 3 weeks later...
An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Roshakami. Oh, no... It looks like their hit points have gone down by 1!

Uh huh. That's it. This was the last straw. The best I've gotten from this daily was nothing happening. Unfortunately, the above result has been typical.... only worse. Like losing 3 defence points or five intelligence points. This is not good. I've blown at least 200K on this thing since it started, but no more.

I'm done. TNT has blown this one. Big time. :thumbsdown:

• 3 weeks later...

I only built one piece, but I got the avatar. When you go to the main Coincidence page, click to help him (however that's phrased), and you should get the avatar along with a new quest. I think you'll get the avatar if you participated at all, since I only did the bare minimum and I got it.

Yeah, no, I helped him and I never got the avatar. Oh well.

• 5 months later...

this event is making me very angry. I apparently cannot buy anything from any shop, player owned or npc owned, because i have one. single. space scratch card that I cant scratch because I am no longer premium.......so the only way I can get these items is from earning them in dailies or getting them at the tree : /