Spring Bucket List!

So here in the Southeastern part of the USA where I am from, we are feeling the Spring weather in full force. so that inspired me to make a real life Spring bucket list. However... that bucket list inspired me to make a Spring bucket list for my Neopets too.

Real Life Spring Bucket List:

1. Watch my roses bloom (and hopefully nobody will steal them.)
2. Plant something new.
3. Smell fresh cut grass and fresh blooming flowers.
4. Find myself a nice sun dress and flip-flops.
5. Lie in the grass and watch the clouds.
6. Pick dandelions.
7. Dance in a Spring rain shower.
8. Open windows all night!
9. Bake Spring colored cupcakes.
10. Eat a picnic outside at the farm after picking fresh fruits and produce.

Neopets Spring Bucket List:

1. Spring cleaning in my SDB!

2. Give at least one of my pets a Spring makeover. (Most likely Sandrea.)

3. Organizing my gallery!

4. Adding more produce to my pets' diet.

5. Flower collecting and collecting pretty cupcakes or cookies.

6. Participating in the Festival of Neggs.

7. Writing at least one Spring themed story (regardless if it's submitted to the NT or not.)

8. Getting dirty in my NeoGarden.

9. Read at least 5 books about Spring to Sandrea.

10. "Spring" a surprise on my Neofriends. (They already got surprised with spring flowers!)

I'll say I'm making lots of progress on these bucket lists! Do you have a RL or Neo Spring bucket list you'd like to share?

Neopets Spring Bucket List:

1. Aim for at least 8.5m neopoints

2. Finish Neoquest 2 (It's literally been several years since I last picked it up/beat it for the first time)

3. Find a Draik Egg (But with my luck, I'll end up purchasing one)

4. Gain at least 2 game avatars.

4. Find myself a nice sun dress and flip-flops.

Same here, only switch out the flip-flops (I don't wear sandals much) for a floppy hat. One of my goals this spring/summer, especially now that I have a job and can afford it, is to spruce up my wardrobe without breaking the bank. Time to break out the sewing machine, hit the thrift stores, and do some deal-hunting!

Otherwise, I don't have many spring-specific goals. I'm into fitness and weight lifting, and right now I'm trying to get down to 18-20% body fat as part of that. I'm making good progress and hoping to be there by summer, and then I can focus more intensively on making strength gains (it's hard to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time). So there's that. But otherwise, all my goals are long-term.

As for neopets... hm. I think I'll give my gnorbu a makeover. He's got a steampunk theme right now, which I like, but I think I could do better. Maybe a new paint job, even. I'll have to brainstorm some ideas.

@juststoppingby - Good luck on your goals! I need to finish NQ2 too. I'm in the middle of Faerieland just after the Devilpuss battle when I quit a few months ago. I got lucky at the Forgotten Shore once and found a Pirate Draik Egg. Sold it on the TP for a nice little profit, but that was some time ago. I wish that Fountain Faerie would send some generosity my way.

@agrinwithoutacat - Since I made this thread, I bought a potter and planted a 17 seed variety of wildflowers, so I can knock number 2 off of my RL list. I also managed to find a pink/red/white sun dress that I wanted, but it wasn't in my budget at the time. I didn't get a chance to find some flip-flops. I might look into getting a floppy hat as well... and I love thrift stores. I'm a professional bargain hunter, lol.

I, too, am on a weight loss journey for the past 2 and a half years. I've lost about 60 pounds. My health coach, Ellen, is VERY pleased with my progress. Sometimes I'll steal a look at myself in the mirror and for once I feel good about myself. I still have a long way to go, but I understand how hard it is to lose fat and gain strength. I wish more of my tummy would go away, lol. Good job on your progress, and good luck with your goals too, friend!

As for your Gnorbu, he looks pretty awesome. I love purple and black together, but I'm also really into pastels. I might look into getting the pastel paint brush for one of my pets someday, but it won't be for Casura, because I already want her to be a faerie Ixi, and I already have the brush, unless I decide to switch her species with Sandrea's. I haven't made up my mind yet, lol.

I, too, am on a weight loss journey for the past 2 and a half years. I've lost about 60 pounds. My health coach, Ellen, is VERY pleased with my progress. Sometimes I'll steal a look at myself in the mirror and for once I feel good about myself. I still have a long way to go, but I understand how hard it is to lose fat and gain strength. I wish more of my tummy would go away, lol. Good job on your progress, and good luck with your goals too, friend!

Wow, congrats, that's great progress! Thank you for the well wishes, and good luck to you, too! You just have to keep at it and eventually you'll get there. :)

@Finn The Human - Wow. It's crazy how people have that many NP. Good luck getting to your goals!

@agrinwithoutacat - Thank you! We'll both get there! Hopefully soon I'll have the cash to treat myself to a new (smaller) wardrobe. :laughingsmiley:

@Finn The Human - Wow. It's crazy how people have that many NP. Good luck getting to your goals!

@agrinwithoutacat - Thank you! We'll both get there! Hopefully soon I'll have the cash to treat myself to a new (smaller) wardrobe. :laughingsmiley:

I recently purchased a mystery island kiko stamp :D

@ lovedwallflower: That avatar takes a little time and patience to get. Good luck on your goal!

@ Finn The Human: I don't know if I am familiar with that stamp, but it's great that you were able to get one!

As for me, since my last post, I can say that on my RL bucket list, numbers 2-9 can be crossed off, and numbers 1, 4, 5, and 8-10 on my Neo Spring bucket list can be crossed off. :)