Are there any Stamp Collectors here?

I've started my collection about a couple of months ago, and I'm really enjoying it, but I know no one who does it too!

Have you completed any pages yet? Are you aiming for a stamp avatar? How do you keeps tabs on where to find the rarer and more expensive stamps? What do you like most about stamp collecting? :)

I collect stamps, too ^^

My collection at the moment isn't as large as I'd like it to be due to going for the honorary book trophy (soo expensive O.O), but it's still really fun! I've got one more on my shell page to collect, and I'm working on my scarabs :3

I use s2bookworld.co.uk to keep track of my stamps, as well as other things. It's a really great site, though some of the prices aren't always accurate. I'd definitely recommend it ^^

I... I collect stamps I get for free. ): I haven't started actually collecting yet. I want the avatars but they're just so insanely expensive! I don't think I'll ever get more than 10 mil... I'm no good at restocking and I'm too impatient for the stock market. Key Quest and Games only give me about 200k a day if I sit and play ALL day. It's too much! But the stamps are so pretty .3.

I started collecting about a week ago. I blew a LOT of np on it haha
I'm enjoying it though and it's nice to have a goal for saving np since I didn't have one before.

Also, considering actually starting to collect stamps in RL haha. Nerdy, I know. :D

I love collecting stamps! It's a means for me to indulge myself a bit in buying a lot and putting them in my album (and watching my stamp count go up!). After amassing quite a bit restocking, I have a lot of spare NP I could use to spoil myself. I think I'm at around 450+ stamps - I've bought all the stamps under 100k and I'm going through my list of UB stamps one by one. So far, my Shells and Evil Coconuts pages are only missing one (their most expensive pieces) which I'm not really too rushed in buying, I have a lot more stamps to go through. My Scarabs page is also almost up-to-date, just missing its most expensive piece as well :)

I do want the Stamp avatars, so far I think the only ones I can possibly complete are the Snowy Valley and Battledome ones, though I'm not actively looking for those stamps, I'd like them when I can get them. I normally don't check the TP/auctions/Chat to see who is selling what, but I did find a few people selling the rarer stamps on Battledome Chat.

Guest sreamer17ydr

I collect stamps too... I haven't completed any of the pages though, but I like collecting. I have a nice neodeck as well, at least a lot of unique cards.

I collect stamps and neodeck cards but I don't own any rare stamps except for the Master Vex stamp I think I don't remember the name. Mostly all of the stamps are the cheaper ones since i can't afford anything over 150,000 neopoints. I haven't filled any pages yet but I only collect just to collect I'm not interested in the avatar.Anyways it costs too much to get.

I've started collecting stamps in the past couple of months. I'm going from the cheapest stamps to the most expensive. I also filled out most of my Sea Shells page. Those last four shells on that page are haunting me! My favorite part about collecting is watching pages start to fill up. I've only got a little over a hundred stamps, but each one is so satisfying to put into my album. I use JellyNeo's item database and sort all the stamps by price, then work my way up buying each one. Once a link is purple, I know not to go back to it. Eventually, I'll probably switch to this stamp checklist on JN so I can make a petpage of the stamps I have left to collect. It's going to be a lot of neopoints to fill up some pages, but it'll be nice to collect something else on top of my gallery.

I completed the sea shell page! I think it's currently the cheapest full page to complete, as I think it was under 20 mil total for the whole thing. Probably because there's no avvie for it yet. I'm <5 away on a couple of the avvie pages, but the ones left I need are in the 50+million np each range, so I have some saving to do xD

I collect stamps! I currently have 378.

Also ended up opening a stamp shop because I had a bunch in my safety deposit box and just got in the habit of selling them and started restocking cause it was nice to have the extra source of np lol.

I'm at the point where the majority of stamps I need aren't on the shop wizard anymore and I havent bought too many on the trading post, kind of got tired of waiting for people to accept trades so I'm doing gourmet food and reading to my pets now. I'm sure I'll expand my collection a little bit more someday.

As for the avatars, they are reeeeeeeaaaaaallllllllyyyyy expensive, and I just don't see where I'd ever get the millions it takes to get some of the rarest stamps.But it was still fun to collect the ones I do have.

I collect stamps! I currently have 378.

Also ended up opening a stamp shop because I had a bunch in my safety deposit box and just got in the habit of selling them and started restocking cause it was nice to have the extra source of np lol.

I'm at the point where the majority of stamps I need aren't on the shop wizard anymore and I havent bought too many on the trading post, kind of got tired of waiting for people to accept trades so I'm doing gourmet food and reading to my pets now. I'm sure I'll expand my collection a little bit more someday.

As for the avatars, they are reeeeeeeaaaaaallllllllyyyyy expensive, and I just don't see where I'd ever get the millions it takes to get some of the rarest stamps.But it was still fun to collect the ones I do have.

Ooh, thank you so much for mentioning your shop. I was able to get five new stamps for my album. Even better, one of them was the Snow Faerie Stamp that I missed out on at the official stamp shop.

Ooh, thank you so much for mentioning your shop. I was able to get five new stamps for my album. Even better, one of them was the Snow Faerie Stamp that I missed out on at the official stamp shop.

Thanks for visiting my shop! Feel free to neomail me if you ever need help finding a stamp :)

Thanks for visiting my shop! Feel free to neomail me if you ever need help finding a stamp :)

I most certainly will. I've already bookmarked your shop, so I can check in to see if there's anything else I need.

353 stamps here, broke now so probably will remain stagnant. The stamps I don't have are so darn expensive!

I know what you mean. I fear that I may never complete my Treasures of the Deep page with what's out there now, just because that anklet is so high.

I use JellyNeo's item database and sort all the stamps by price, then work my way up buying each one. Once a link is purple, I know not to go back to it.

Hahaha this is EXACTLY what I do. Except on my computer the links blue lol

Great minds think alike. :D

I completed the sea shell page! I think it's currently the cheapest full page to complete, as I think it was under 20 mil total for the whole thing. Probably because there's no avvie for it yet. I'm <5 away on a couple of the avvie pages, but the ones left I need are in the 50+million np each range, so I have some saving to do xD

Really, which page? That seems like an easier goal to reach than, I don't know, say 600 million trillion billion for that coltzan stamp???

Well, thanks to this thread, I started updating my stamp pages and blew a little under 15mil to get a Golden Shell, Anklet of the Deep, and a few others that I could get to fill my pages :P But I regret nothing! I love putting stamps in my album. Now to hunt down those rare Snowy Valley stamps...

I also enjoy collecting stamps! I don't have too many, but every once in a while I'll have a little binge where I buy ~5 stamps to add to my album. I've also tried hanging out at the stamp shop a few times to try and nap some for cheap, but it's very competitive there. :(

I also enjoy collecting stamps! I don't have too many, but every once in a while I'll have a little binge where I buy ~5 stamps to add to my album. I've also tried hanging out at the stamp shop a few times to try and nap some for cheap, but it's very competitive there. :(

I agree. Visiting the Stamp Shop is one of my dailies, and it's especially bad when the only stamps he has are the basic ones that almost always clog up the shop. I seem to have better luck finding the more uncommon stamps early in the morning.

I love collecting stamps, though I'm more of a semi-casual collector. When I think about it, I frequently buy stamps, or at least make the mental plan to buy at least 1 stamp a day, but that usually lasts for a couple days each time I try.

I'm currently at 339 stamps :D

I'm currently working on my Altador stamp page. I didn't realize how many cute stamps that page has. Although I think I've reached a stopping point after spending 25,000 nps on one stamp just a few minutes ago. I need to save up now!