Are there any Stamp Collectors here?

Oh wow you guys are proper dedicated - I have 111 at the moment, but I really want to keep it up :D

I wish some of the ridiculously expensive / unavailable would seep back into the market to encourage more stamp collectors to add to their collections... Should have said that in that jumpstart survey

Random question. I tend to always use the guide's here to figure out which stamps I need. If the stamp is missing from the TDN guide does that mean neopets hasn't actually released that stamp yet?

Yes. For example, (I think) the scarabs page was only recently made complete by the release of the Day and Night Scarab. :o Not all albums have 25 items available to fill the page!

Really, which page? That seems like an easier goal to reach than, I don't know, say 600 million trillion billion for that coltzan stamp???

The shell page is just called 'shells'. :)

If that's what you were asking?

They actually look quite pretty.

The shell page is just called 'shells'. :)

If that's what you were asking?

They actually look quite pretty.

I was actually referring to the avvie pages she mentioned completing and the stamps only being in the 50+np range.. That is cheap as far as I know for completing one of those pages?

But yes I love the sea shell page, I only need the golden shell to complete it! :)

I don't collect Stamps. Or Shells. Or Scarabs (though I do have a Scarab section in my Side Gallery on furiousbandersnatch).

I am, however, always on the lookout for a Bottle of Sand Stamp that I can afford. I collect Sand (check out my Gallery!) and it is one of the very few items I have left to complete my collection.

I have had the required nps saved up before...but not when there is a Bottle of Sand Stamp available. I am horrible about keeping ahold of my savings...there is always something wonderful to buy (another Gallery item, a pet to paint, etc)!

Thus far, when I have seen a BoSS up for trade...I have not had the nps available to afford it...and when I DO have the required nps, there is no BoSS to be found.

That, my friends, is how my Neo-luck tends to roll. :D

Good luck to everyone with their collections!

:P