Premium

Master of Puppets

hello community.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows about the subject.

I'm thinking of becoming a premium, but I do not have a credit card, so I'll do it for me paypal is easier.

but my question was if anyone knew if eg membership bought a year, I have to have all that costs 67 dollars in the account, or can ever add the value of 5.75 it costs each month.

i wanted to ask TNT directly, but making it totally lost me.

appreciate any response I can give.

Shad.

Hi Shad,
According to the website, it says if you take the 12months plan, you will be billed $69.95 every year.
So I believe this would be a $69 up front payment, and then $69 auto billing when the time comes.
They have two other sets of plans where you pay for four months worth up front which is $24.95, and billed every four months.
Lastly they have the 'per month' basis payment which is $7.95

The reason why you can't do a $5.83 per month basis is because this is considered a 'discount' for those who buy a longer package, it's to encourage advance payment and long term earning for neopets.

I hope this clears things up for you.

You are billed at the beginning.

Every once in a while, they have a special price for new members--you might consider waiting until that comes up. It's $49.95 instead. But again, billed all at once.

Yes the whole amount for the year comes out at the start of the year that you are paying for.

The special offer when they reduced the amount for 12 month membership this year was offered around christmas/new year. I had already bought a three month plan but I was able to buy the 12 month reduced plan which just began when my 3 month one ended.

I understand, is the discount each month is as if paid by the year, or 4 months.

I thought you could pay each month that value.

being so, I have not enough money to pay for the year,maybe for 4 months.

then exactly discounts occur more at the end of the year and early next or have another days?

greetings

Shad.

I understand, is the discount each month is as if paid by the year, or 4 months.
I thought you could pay each month that value.
being so, I have not enough money to pay for the year,maybe for 4 months.
then exactly discounts occur more at the end of the year and early next or have another days?
greetings
Shad.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. You can ask in Spanish if you prefer.

I guess I'll piggy back onto this and ask my own question.

I know certain benefits to having premium but is $50 really worth it??

Well, that depends on how into Neopets you are. I decided to give Premium a try last year, and I've been hooked ever since! If you want a list of all Premium benefits, JellyNeo has this handy article. ;)

I guess I'll piggy back onto this and ask my own question.

I know certain benefits to having premium but is $50 really worth it??

I sometimes ask myself the same question as well but I do really enjoy my premium. I think it's worth it just for the Super Shop Wizard alone. I love that thing and can't imagine ever being able to go back to the regular shop wizard.

I also enjoy having a 5th pet spot, mainly for times when TDN is willing to lend me a pet for an avatar. I could never have parted with any of my 4 pets, so having the 5th spot really comes in handy.

If you're on neopets enough or play solitaire/pyramids (or any game that requires the page to refresh a lot) you can get a lot of random events. It definitely helps me save up for stamps/other things I need. The Faerie Scratchcard is a fun little bonus every friday too.

And I'm not big on neoboards, but I have found that if I ever do have the urge to post, the people on the Premium boards tend to be a lot nicer and more understanding. That could just be an opinion thing but I always feel like I run into issues on the regular boards.

And I'm not big on neoboards, but I have found that if I ever do have the urge to post, the people on the Premium boards tend to be a lot nicer and more understanding. That could just be an opinion thing but I always feel like I run into issues on the regular boards.

Yeah, especially Charter boards (which you gain access to after a few months being Premium). I feel like people trust you more, especially when it comes to Avatar Lending and the like, after all if you're spending real money on the site, it shows you're really dedicated to it and is less likely to cheat.

Most of my Cybunnies were adopted from the Charter Adoption board, by the way. People are very generous 'round there1

disculpen mi ingles entonces, utilizo mas que todo el traductor.

me refería en mi post, que entendía que el precio era un descuento que se le aplicaba por comprar la membresia del año, y pensaba como me corrigieron ya, que se podía pagar ese valor cada mes, lastima hubiera sido bueno.

y ya estaba preguntando en que fechas exactamente había descuentos para poder comprar la membresia de un año, porque me alcanzaría entonces para la de 4 meses.

@Biedazzle, is good to know the opinion of someone who has premium, i always think if being premium, worth it, and i think trust more on some who with premium for any avy lend.

PS: if you choose the 4-month membership, the next time you renew I can have access to the other 3 forums premium, or can not be combined, only for 1 year?

Shad.

disculpen mi ingles entonces, utilizo mas que todo el traductor.

me refería en mi post, que entendía que el precio era un descuento que se le aplicaba por comprar la membresia del año, y pensaba como me corrigieron ya, que se podía pagar ese valor cada mes, lastima hubiera sido bueno.

y ya estaba preguntando en que fechas exactamente había descuentos para poder comprar la membresia de un año, porque me alcanzaría entonces para la de 4 meses.

My español no es perfecto también, pero creo poder ayudarte! Neopets dan descuentos para Premium generalmente al fin del año (Navidad, Año Nuevo) pero no es garantido. Es, en verdad, raro. Hay una membresía mensal, por el valor de $5,83 por cada mes. En este caso, pagase el valor cada mes.

¡No sé se he ayudado! ¡Espero que sí! :)

yeah thx, and I stay much clearer as is the process are.

I wanted to repeat the question if anyone knows if you choose the 4-month membership, the next time you renew I can have access to the other 3 forums premium, or can not be combined, only for 1 year?

Shad.

greeting

yeah thx, and I stay much clearer as is the process are.

I wanted to repeat the question if anyone knows if you choose the 4-month membership, the next time you renew I can have access to the other 3 forums premium, or can not be combined, only for 1 year?

Shad.

greeting

Los forums especiales ("Charter"), no tengo certeza pero creo que puedes usarlos después de 3 meses de Premium. Voy a confirmar...

---------

Does anyone know after how long using Premium do you gain access to the Charter Boards? I guess it's 3 months but I'm not sure...

I believe you're asking if you can access the charter boards after 3 months, if you don't use the one-year membership. If that's what you're asking, the answer is yes. As long as you pass the time requirement, regardless of what frequency you renew with, you'll get access.

I've been a premium member for over a year now and I've only been renewing mine by 4 months at a time. I got access to the charter boards as well as the "special" charter board for long term premium users when the proper amount of time had passed.

I believe it is 3 months for the charter boards. It was before they updated premium and I don't know that it's changed. (I never go on them, so I don't even know when I had access)

if that was what I wanted to know,
and I learned how much better would get a premium membership.
the truth in the end if it's worth all,
I think I have myself proves that such is.
thanks for your replies.
stay all very clear now
greetings
Shad.

sorry for the double post but i have a question now

i send this trinket at support but if anyone know how i do appreciate the answer

i can pay a 4 months membership via paypal , but with the balance I have at the time in the account, as I paid the NC, because when it asks me to enter a credit or debit card, i dont possess anyone but I have balance in my Paypal account to pay for. .

Shad.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.