The Coincidence

Clumsy rockyroad1

I'm not really wanting to pay 30k for a box of wheat flakes. . .Thats ridiculous. Soooo I guess I'll be waiting for the day when quests can be refused or if they decide to change the quests for each day.

A blue Shoyru zooms up and whizzes past your head. Then she stops in midair and looks confused. 'This isn't Meridell! Where are we?'

----

Well, at least I waited until Square Gelatin deflated.

Edit:

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Chiapias. Oh, no... It looks like their defence has gone down by 1!
Aw, shucks.

You wait for something to happen. Before long you hear a strange fluttering sound. Lottery tickets fall down from the sky! You manage to snatch up five before the rest vanish into nothingness.

And I spent 21k on that ....

I spent like a month not being about to do anything with The Coincidence, because it was asking for 3 'Box of Wheat Flakes' (uhhhhh, no... thanks.. not for 30k each)

Finally, was able to refuse that request today, and promptly got a new quest. Got the items, only spending around 500 nps, and the Random Event that proceeded gave me a Darigan Grarrl Morphing Potion... weeeeeeee!!! I'll take it!! :D .. totally worth that month of waiting for the cancel button!

Finally able to do this again since the cancel button arrived... but I got a useless event ugh

A portal opens, and through the multi-coloured swirls, you can see a plain wooden box. Before you can grab it, the portal closes.

I've spent over 20k NP and only got this!! :sad02: :thumbsdown: :evil_notsmiling: :hmmph: <_<

A blue Shoyru zooms up and whizzes past your head. Then she stops in midair and looks confused. 'This isn't Meridell! Where are we?'

What I got the same one as Hert123 but I only spent 50NP 'cause all the stuff are in my SDB. Try not too spend to much on this daily uguuuu it ain't worth it most of the time

A strong electric current fills the room, crackling with powerful energy. When everything has settled, you see that there is something quite different about Komanosuke. It looks like their defence has gone up by 8! Wow!

~Hooray! So glad they put in the refuse button, now I can keep doing the daily when I get asked for cheap items

They added some new items to this daily! Today I got 3 reaaally cheap items (under 5 NP!) but sadly only this happened:

A fog cloud swirls past you. Was that Corbin and Kell inside? They appear to be having a tea party with a monster.

Yesterday I lost 100 neopoints after spending 5,000 on the items and today I didn't do anything because dried prunes were wanted and now they are 16k for 1 I think.

The temperature drops suddenly. Maybe the Snowager sneezed, or life support briefly malfunctioned.

Spent 329 NP, got nothin'. Guess the odds of getting a good RE significantly dropped after they put in the cancel button, sighhh

A strong electric current fills the room, crackling with powerful energy. When everything has settled, you see that there is something quite different about Akatorimono. It looks like their attack has gone up by 9! Wow!

Impressive... Too bad that's not my BD pet uguuu

Plans for The Coincidence, dated to the early days of Moltara, float past your eyes before Dr Landelbrot hastily grabs them and tucks them in a desk drawer.

sigh...I literally have gotten nothing but random phrases since this whole thing started.

:hmmph: GRRRRRRRR!!! They went and poked me in the eyes. haha!

The ray fizzles for a moment before you hear a strange pop. Your pockets feel lighter. Well, looks like you lost 250 NP!