The Coincidence

Clumsy rockyroad1

8 hours ago, acmerasta said:

I stalk the money tree too for Coincidence items lol!

I like how we're both very much on the same page with regard to the Coincidence! :D

Not a good one for me today!

The ray fizzles for a moment before you hear a strange pop. Your pockets feel lighter. Well, looks like you lost 563 NP!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Soothing Stones
x1
Rotten Beetroot
x2
Toy Pirate Sword
x3

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Tatofase. It looks like their level has gone up by 3!

Well thank you very much, doc! This is why I stick with visiting you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soothing Stones
x2
Rotten Beetroot
x1
Toy Pirate Sword
x3

Nothing seems to happen. Oh wait, check the floor! You might want to catch that Zytch before it crawls away.10744.gif

Neopoints are falling from the sky! You flail around wildly in an attempt to catch them all. It looks like you were able to haul in 1,481 NP! Hooray!

He asked for 3 Finneus Stained Glass Windows, 2 Relaxing Shenkuu Rock Garden and 3 Basket of Vegetables

Relaxing Shenkuu Rock Garden
x2
Finneus Stained Glass Window
x3
Pirate Ogrin Plushie
x3

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Tatofase. It looks like their attack has gone up by 3!

WELL worth the 450 NP I spent for 3 windows!!

:angry: THIS SUX

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. Oh, no... It looks like their hit points have gone down by 2!

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Alafair. It looks like their hit points have gone up by 3! Yayyyy!!

Today's request: 1 Rotten Omelette Sandwich , 3 Yellow Snowballs and 2 Tyragh the Tyrannian Buzz.

Today's request: 2 Rotten Omelette Sandwich, 2 Tyragh the Tyrannian Buzz and 1 Yellow Snowball but nothing happened.

Today's request: 1 Volcanic Rock, 2 Stagnant Puddle of Water and 1 Landfish: Nothing happens.

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Xweetok31492. Oh, no... It looks like their hit points have gone down by 1!

That does not make me happy. :(

Nothing seems to happen. Oh wait, check the floor! You might want to catch that Snailien before it crawls away.

August 30:
An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Xweetok31492. Oh, no... It looks like their defence has gone down by 2!

Sept 2:
An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Xweetok31492. It looks like their hit points have gone up by 3!

Did I post twice in a row by accident last month, or did someone's post get deleted between mine?

Sept 8:
An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Xweetok31492. It looks like their movement has gone up by 3!

Wouldn't be my first choice, but at least it wasn't something bad.

Sept 15:
Nothing seems to happen. Oh wait, check the floor! You might want to catch that Lady Blurg before it crawls away.
Edited by balloongal247

• 4 weeks later...

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Tatofase. Oh, no... It looks like their defence has gone down by 2!

:crying_anim:

Used up 3 landfish and a yellow growth for this, too! *kicks things*

First you see a bright flash of light. Then you see metal pieces being pulled in as if by a magnet. Slowly the pieces assemble themselves into a Diddler. Technology is neat!

Diddler is only worth about 1k, but it was on a day where it only asked for about 500np of stuff.

Pottery Shard Dagger
x1
Ultra Bubble Beam
x3
Evil Snowball
x1

So it's finally asking for something different, that I actually have, and...

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Tatofase. Oh, no... It looks like their defence has gone down by 2!

AGAIN!! It did that to me on Sunday too. cry.gif

10 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Pottery Shard Dagger
x1
Ultra Bubble Beam
x3
Evil Snowball
x1

So it's finally asking for something different, that I actually have, and...

AGAIN!! It did that to me on Sunday too. cry.gif

wow, that's coincidental.....:whistle:....

It asked me for 

Pottery Shard Dagger
x1
Ultra Bubble Beam
x1
Evil Snowball
x2

5 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

wow, that's coincidental.....:whistle:....

It asked me for 

Pottery Shard Dagger
x1
Ultra Bubble Beam
x1
Evil Snowball
x2

Yeah it seems to have changed for the majority of people today. Hopefully it won't be swiftly back to brown sauce and semolina etc.!

1 hour ago, balloongal247 said:
Neopoints are falling from the sky! You flail around wildly in an attempt to catch them all. It looks like you were able to haul in 1,668 NP! Hooray!

Well, that was worth 13k...

Yeah, I gotta say, I don't spend money on the coincidence, it just gets stuff that I already have. I pick up stuff from the money tree and the second hand shop that it asks for, but it's not getting any of my NP wasted on it!

Yeah, I'd rather just buy and sell as I go.  I won't pay 15k+.  10-15k depends on how much I have on hand and feel like doing.  This was definite grey area, and did not prove worth it.  But, I also have plenty of np, and wasting 10k isn't a big deal.

48 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

Yeah, I'd rather just buy and sell as I go.  I won't pay 15k+.  10-15k depends on how much I have on hand and feel like doing.  This was definite grey area, and did not prove worth it.  But, I also have plenty of np, and wasting 10k isn't a big deal.

That covers it all very neatly, yep! Some times it will be totally worth the comparatively small outlay, won't it. 15k for a gain of up to +10 defence etc. points ain't to be sniffed at! But when you lose those same points...:grrr: doesn't even come close to expressing how you feel. >_<

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Xweetok31492. Oh, no... It looks like their defence has gone down by 2!

At least it was only about 300np of stuff to get that RE.  Though, it'll cost me 60k or more to restore!

The stat reductions make you want to scream don't they! At least they don't happen all that often. I think I've had mine go up more than down so far. At least that's what I'm telling myself. :ph34r:

I got a handful of lottery tickets from it today, I'm hoping the beetroot/pirate plushie/peach snowball combo continues for a few days as I have a little stash of these items. :D

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. Oh, no... It looks like their attack has gone down by 1!

..... i had just gained +2 STR from the Lab Ray :angry:

23 minutes ago, Angeló said:

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. Oh, no... It looks like their attack has gone down by 1!

..... i had just gained +2 STR from the Lab Ray :angry:

Good ol' Neo, giving with one hand and taking away with the other! At least it wasn't a stat increase that you'd paid for.

It's given me lottery tickets for the 2nd day running.

You wait for something to happen. Before long you hear a strange fluttering sound. Lottery tickets fall down from the sky! You manage to snatch up five before the rest vanish into nothingness.