The Coincidence

Clumsy rockyroad1

Got a Womoeba or whatever that P3 is called...promptly put it up on the TP but I am seriously considering having a few of my own. So cute!

--

And today:

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Abelhard. It looks like their defence has gone up by 3!
Edited by kaybee92

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Sp0tty_Sp0ts. Oh, no... It looks like their intelligence has gone down by 2!

Womp womp, My poor poogle, back to the library we go :(

• 1 month later...

A strong electric current fills the room, crackling with powerful energy. When everything has settled, you see that there is something quite different about darkinvention. It looks like their intelligence has gone up by 8! Wow!

• 2 weeks later...

A strong electric current fills the room, crackling with powerful energy. When everything has settled, you see that there is something quite different about darkinvention. It looks like their attack has gone up by 9! Wow!

3x peach snowball

3x faellie tales

3x scroll of the sea

spent less than 500np

• 1 month later...

Spent about 25 NP to get:

Neopoints are falling from the sky! You flail around wildly in an attempt to catch them all. It looks like you were able to haul in 1,332 NP! Hooray!

A sudden flash of light temporarily blinds you. Once your vision clears, you realize that your Cornupepper Jelly is now just dust in the wind! You kick yourself for bringing that onto a spaceship to begin with!

• 1 month later...
You wait for something to happen. Before long you hear a strange fluttering sound. Lottery tickets fall down from the sky! You manage to snatch up five before the rest vanish into nothingness.

Today it was 1 Tchea Fruit, 3 Cheops Plants and 3 Snazzy Moon Combs. Let's go lotto!

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. It looks like their attack has gone up by 3!

• 1 month later...

I got a Skidget last time, yay!

Even though I was only able to sell him for about 202k :/ oh well lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not remove mod edits.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

BEST DAY EVER

Nothing seems to happen. Oh wait, check the floor! You might want to catch that Wormoeba before it crawls away.

For items that cost me about 200 nps, I got my first petpetpet!! Not a very expensive one, but I am so excited!

• 3 weeks later...

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. It looks like their attack has gone up by 1!

• 7 months later...
Good Day,  

Started back doing the Coincidence quests and this is today's result... *sigh*

An electric current starts to fill the room, but quickly leads to smoke. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Alafair. Oh, no... It looks like their defence has gone down by 2!

• 2 weeks later...

I got a quest that is requesting 3 Brown Sauce, 2 Dried Apricots and 3 blandfish. The Brown Sauce and Dried Apricots are over priced and it will cost me more than 10k to complete this quest so I'm leaving it till I either get those items from Tombola or the price returns to something reasonable. The likely reward for this quest is not anywhere worth the cost of the items... 

Trudy's Surprise isn't driving inflation as much as pure greed is....

12/02/2016

Did the quest again today and I got my very first Petpetpet ever!!!  :laughingsmiley:

Nothing seems to happen. Oh wait, check the floor! You might want to catch that Fleaf before it crawls away. 

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Alafair. It looks like their hit points have gone up by 1!

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Alafair. It looks like their attack has gone up by 1!

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Alafair. It looks like their intelligence has gone up by 1!

Plans for The Coincidence, dated to the early days of Moltara, float past your eyes before Dr Landelbrot hastily grabs them and tucks them in a desk drawer.

• 2 months later...

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. It looks like their level has gone up by 2!

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. It looks like their intelligence has gone up by 1!

food_desert13.gif
Bagguss
x3 blacktradingcardback.gif
Tyragh the Tyrannian Buzz
x3

boo_fantastic_faellies.gif
Fantastic Faellies
x2

You find yourself holding something invisible and unpleasantly damp. You let go, and it hits the floor with a squelch. You are never able to locate it again.

5-4-2016
Bagguss x3 Fantastic Faellies x3 Tyragh the Tyrannian Buzz x2

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Jeszybelle. It looks like their movement has gone up by 3!

My First Babaa x2  Ubikiberry Elixir x2  Yellow Snowball x2

You find yourself holding something invisible and unpleasantly damp. You let go, and it hits the floor with a squelch. You are never able to locate it again.