The Coincidence

Clumsy rockyroad1

Well, Dr. Landerbrot isn't very kind, is he?

Plans for The Coincidence, dated to the early days of Moltara, float past your eyes before Dr Landelbrot hastily grabs them and tucks them in a desk drawer.

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Akatorimono. It looks like their level has gone up by 2!

That Maraquan Charger Plushie's price inflated yesterday arghhh

A sudden flash of light temporarily blinds you. Once your vision clears, you realize that your Evil Snowball is now just dust in the wind! You kick yourself for bringing that onto a spaceship to begin with!

well wait until tomorrow i guess

---------------------------------

The Ghost Lupe appears, looks around, and growls, 'This is not Mystery Island!'
a new plot lol jajajaja
Shad.

You hear the Turmaculus roaring over the ship's comm system. Scintilly trembles in fear.

^ I still have gotten nothing for doing any of this. The cancel button is my new bff.

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about Zapplebomb. It looks like their hit points have gone up by 2!

INB4 inflation, yeeeee

---

Nothing happens. Nothing at all. You think. You check the bottom of your shoes for squashed butterflies, but find nothing.

Spent around 600 NP for nothing, phooey!

----

You find yourself holding something invisible and unpleasantly damp. You let go, and it hits the floor with a squelch. You are never able to locate it again.

Spent another couple hundred NPs for nothing ughhhh

I'm finding it difficult to want to continue with this daily because I'm not getting anything useful out of it and selling the daily "junk" items for this seems to be more profitable. Is anyone having regular good things happening?

Some people are getting petpetpets from the daily, which are really expensive, so I guess it's worth it? The best I ever got was a zap that boosted my pet's stat by 9 points. I tend to do only the quests that require me to spend little to no NP, skipping the days that ask for Stagnant Puddles of Water or Yellow Growths, etc.

Today I spent around 72 NP + items lying around in my SDB, and I got another useless RE:

Plans for The Coincidence, dated to the early days of Moltara, float past your eyes before Dr Landelbrot hastily grabs them and tucks them in a desk drawer.

Better luck tomorrow, I guess.

How do you skip days? I still have the same request on there from several weeks ago request the stagnant puddles of water that I decided were too much NP for a gamble.

You can click the "No thanks I changed my mind" Button. It'll cancel your quest.

As for me , today I got :

Blandfish x1 = 888 NP

Tchea Fruit x 2 = 100 NP

Super Sail Toy Boat x 3 = 300 NP

Nothing happens. Nothing at all. You think. You check the bottom of your shoes for squashed butterflies, but find nothing.

sheesh why do I keep trying

A Grundo appears and invites you to join Dr Sloth's Invasion Army... but he cancels the invitation when you spell your name. Your reputation precedes you.

I've gotten some fairly awesome things so far, the first RE I received the Free Jhuidah Avie (which is pretty rare). I've also gotten a couple of random TCGs which I've sold for 99,999 each (they were worth more I think, but I wanted to fast sell them in my shop), a Ditrey (which I traded for about 600k worth of ETS items), and a bunch of NPs

Even with all of the crappy filler RE I've still come out on top with hundreds of thousands more than I've put in.

I've gotten some fairly awesome things so far, the first RE I received the Free Jhuidah Avie (which is pretty rare). I've also gotten a couple of random TCGs which I've sold for 99,999 each (they were worth more I think, but I wanted to fast sell them in my shop), a Ditrey (which I traded for about 600k worth of ETS items), and a bunch of NPs

Even with all of the crappy filler RE I've still come out on top with hundreds of thousands more than I've put in.

wow you have done really well..I have not really had anything that was worth more than 5000 np and that was only once and I have spent a lot more than that

I only play now if it is items I have or items that are less than 1000

today he wants

lesser spotted fish x1

Toy Sailboat x3

blandfish x 1

not in my sdb so refusing

A parade of dozens of Lutaris marches through the spaceship. They get to the end of their song, then look around, confused. 'Eh, how do we get to Shenkuu?' one asks you.

Spent 300 NP for Super Toy Sailboats blergh

I think TNT could do with widening the number of different items that can be asked for because the junk items they are using over and over now are just getting too expensive

today he wants

rotten omelette x3

landfish x3

blandfish x3

rotten omelettes cost each - 1100

landfish 5500

blandfish 800

so to take part I would need to spend 22200 !!

funnily enough I am refusing today :rolleyes_anim:

A strong electric current fills the room, crackling with powerful energy. When everything has settled, you see that there is something quite different about darkinvention. It looks like their hit points have gone up by 8! Wow!

Lesser Spotted Fish x 3 (1200NP)

Volcanic Rock x 3 (300NP)

Snazzy Moon Comb x1 (400NP)

1900NP total

Ptolymelon x3 cost 6000 each

Rotten Omelette x3 cost 1000 each

Waterfish x2 cost 295 each

erm I will definately refuse today lol ... I do have one ptolymelon so may as well sell it

Today i decided to go ahead and do the coincidence. One again I get a useless RE! I'm still hopeful though. Maybe next time...

A portal appears in midair, and you see Hanso and Brynn arguing. Behind them, an artefact glows brightly and then explodes, raining hot dogs everywhere!

• 1 month later...