Have you ever been so bored...

That's actually really awesome, Angelo! I just found a gem of a customization looking through NiceNeopets on tumblr, just look at this invisible Kau.

tumblr_mzu9o2CJKH1rni85yo1_500.png

ALL HAIL THE FLOATING EYE

Indeed it is :P I used to love LazyTown when I was little!

I swear, that song is the best... I need to watch more LazyTown LOL

... I wonder if anyone's attempted to make the characters from that show on DTI... :whistle:

Hahahaha, yes, I love it! Keep going, let's fill this site with silliness! (:

EDIT: Just came up with another one, and this one I have a quote for... ;)

medium_preview.png

"Ah, how shall I do it? Oh, I know. I'll turn him into a fleaf, a harmless, little fleaf, and then I'll put that fleaf in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives... [laughs] ...I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!"

Who knows who this iiiiiiis~? Guess! cx

OH MY GLOB IT'S YZMA!!!!!!! SO GOOD!!!

Literally my favourite Disney villian, I really, really want to cosplay as her for something xDD

I looked up the pet, and was pleasantly surprised by the account !! http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=magiciangirl13

OH MY GLOB IT'S YZMA!!!!!!! SO GOOD!!!

Literally my favourite Disney villian, I really, really want to cosplay as her for something xDD

I looked up the pet, and was pleasantly surprised by the account !! http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=magiciangirl13

I was seriously wanting to do an Emperor's New Groove cosplay, too... I seriously love Kronk to death but I can't make a good customization for the life of me ;A;

And that account is ridiculously awesome! I customized my Kuzco almost the same way:

medium_preview.png

... I used the sick face since I thought the expression fit the outfit better... V3V

"I'm an ugly, stinky Gnorbu! Wah-hah-hah! Gnorbu face!"

Oh my goodness I wish we lived in the same country so we could cosplay together that would be uhhmaaazing!!!

PULL THE LEVER KRONK

Hahaha yes that's perfect! That scene made me seriously crack up xD

Oh my goodness I wish we lived in the same country so we could cosplay together that would be uhhmaaazing!!!

PULL THE LEVER KRONK

Hahaha yes that's perfect! That scene made me seriously crack up xD

I completely agree, that would be soooooo fun asdfgh

... My brother was addicted to that movie, so I can quote a little too much from it LOL

You could be Yzma and I could be the kitty she turns into from the potion xDD

It's a good movie to be addicted to, no doubt about that! I've watched it three times in the last month, I must admit... haha

Ohh is this him at the end when he's teaching the class?? That's pretty good!! Nice one! :D

OMG THIS TOPIC IS AWE-SUM

I've just reached my quota of "likes" for the day and I've been here for less than 5 minutes!!! :D

I LOVED Yzma and Kuzco, I'm totally getting my Emperor's New Groove dvd off the shelf right this minute! <3

So anyways, I'm not good at making real characters, but I believe this is a silly customization of mine:

medium_preview.png

I had ZERO ideas for a Grey customization without NC (he's on a side). So I looked at his sad little face and thought: "what used to make me better when I was sad? PLUSHIES!!!"

So there ya go. Silly silly silly! :P :P

(by the way that Hanging Meerouladen Plushie freaks me out a little. It looks like Meerouladen really IS hanged... creepy.)

Aah, these are all so awesome, you guys! I especially like Toph, She looks so awesome! As usual, I made another silly one, and this one's how a Tyrannian (as it's very hot in Tyrannia) would react to going fishing on Terror Mountain. XD

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/649449

(the pic wouldn't post right, so here's the link LOL)

Hnnnnng I love character customizations! I did a couple Simpsons-related ones yesterday (yo, leverhelven!) so here ya go!

Mr. Burns:

medium_preview.png

Smithers:

medium_preview.png

Crazy Cat Lady:

medium_preview.png

(Animated version here http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/650199 )

Comic Book Guy:

medium_preview.png

Hnnnnng I love character customizations! I did a couple Simpsons-related ones yesterday (yo, leverhelven!) so here ya go!

Mr. Burns:

medium_preview.png

Smithers:

medium_preview.png

Crazy Cat Lady:

medium_preview.png

(Animated version here http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/650199 )

Comic Book Guy:

medium_preview.png

Ohh my gosh those are SO GOOD! You've got the species for them completely down. Burns made me crack up XDD

If I saw that when voting on customisation spotlight I'd understand straight away and wish I could vote to 11 xD so awesome