Have you ever been so bored...

YES YES YES THESE ARE SO COOL BEST THOR EVER *dies*

... you inspired me to do the rest of the avengers crew but I'm afraid Cap turned out very badly, so I won't be including him ;3;

Nick Fury (image won't load, so here's the link http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/657234 )

Hawkeye (apparently none of the images will load oh well) http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/657105

Iron Man http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/657073

Black Widow http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/657222

Hulk http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/657102

What do you think? :D

• 1 month later...

This thread is so awesome! These customisations made me laugh so hard XD Shame I only came across it now! D: I'll see if I can wake this thread up a little. I probably won't succeed, but I'll at least try.

I LOVE messing around with DTI and creating Neopet versions of popular characters. And noticing the interests in the thread creator, I remembered this idea I had for a while. Some of you may recognize these characters, though you may not remember them fondly:

medium_preview.png

"LET'S GO ON A JOURNEY A JOURNEY THROUGH ALL TIME! A TIME THAT'S CHANGING ALL THE TIME, IT'S TIME TO GO TO TIIiiime!"

notepadasalenny_zps2c6f8ed0.pnghttp://impress.openneo.net/outfits/689139

"What's your favourite idea? Mine is being CREATIVE."

medium_preview.png

"That sounds really boring."

medium_preview.png

"My dad is uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a.......computer."

medium_preview.png

"There's not enough time!"

This thread is so awesome! These customisations made me laugh so hard XD Shame I only came across it now! D: I'll see if I can wake this thread up a little. I probably won't succeed, but I'll at least try.

I LOVE messing around with DTI and creating Neopet versions of popular characters. And noticing the interests in the thread creator, I remembered this idea I had for a while. Some of you may recognize these characters, though you may not remember them fondly:

medium_preview.png

"LET'S GO ON A JOURNEY A JOURNEY THROUGH ALL TIME! A TIME THAT'S CHANGING ALL THE TIME, IT'S TIME TO GO TO TIIiiime!"

medium_preview.png

medium_preview.png

medium_preview.png

Oh gosh, DHMIS @_@ I haven't even watched the videos and somehow I know what you're talking about.

Anyways.

I may or may not be addicted to making Neopets versions of my friends and I.

Me: preview.png

Midtime: preview.png

Minister of Pizza/AA: preview.png

My mom: preview.png

medium_preview.png

medium_preview.png

medium_preview.png

medium_preview.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH THESE ARE PERFECT I NEED THESE PETS NOW *grabby hands*

EDIT: I made the dad.

medium_preview.png

*heavy breathing*

Animated version (you can see his heavy breathing!): http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/694032

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH THESE ARE PERFECT I NEED THESE PETS NOW *grabby hands*

EDIT: I made the dad.

medium_preview.png

*heavy breathing*

Animated version (you can see his heavy breathing!): http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/694032

YOU MADE THE DAD! AHAHA! I couldn't figure out what species to use and just couldn't figure out how to pull him off so I just didn't make one of him. Good work!

And wow, I didn't think my post a week ago would attract so many people in one day!

Baha! A Clockwork Orange is one of my favorite movies (even if it does give me nightmares).

Great work!

All these customisations look awesome, and hilarious! :)

I've never tried Dress to Impress because I don't really like customising. But here goes nothing!

28smxzn.jpg

eis1hu.jpg

I had a hard time finding wigs that would actually be close to what I wanted. I'm not sure if anyone will get these though. :P

Got bored during babysitting. Then things like these happen:

vhvrfd.jpg
What will your pleasure be?
Let me take your order
Jot it down
You ain't never had a friend like me

n4fprk.jpg

The scene won't play
I won't say I'm in love

raxdoz.jpg
I tell ya Cellophane, Mr. Cellophane shoulda been my name
Mr. Cellophane 'cause you can look right through me
Walk right by me and never know I'm there

8xu2df.jpg
S.O.S. please someone help me
(this one might be harder to guess :p)

That wig... I had to do something with it. I guess I just couldn't let it go.

k34uig.jpg

I WANT THAT WIG. I NEED THAT WIG. I looked it up and to my joy, I can! If I'm lucky. *tries her hand at the recent Wonderclaw machine till that wig is hers!* Blonde Fishtail? Pfft, it should be called "Snow Queen Wig"!

Aaaand I made yet another customization the other night:

WeepingAngelKorbat_zps2ae7c5e0.png

"Whatever you do, don’t blink. Blink and you’re dead. They are fast, faster than you can believe. Don’t turn your back. Don’t look away. And DON’T BLINK."

Apparently I really suck at pop culture, because many of your oblique references are going right over my head. But I did recognize a couple. That Aladdin Genie is awesome! And the Weeping Angel? Amazing! Great choice of pet species for both.

I'm sure the rest are amazing interpretations of their respective characters, too. Some of them even look familiar but I just can't place them.

(The Frozen one seems pretty accurate from what I can remember of the character from the trailer, too -- I bet if you submitted that, you'd win the site's contest.)

I would try to make some, but I've got a match against an ACG today and need to do my part in hopes we can bring them down. Maybe tomorrow.... Meanwhile, some ideas: various MLPs, Inspector Gadget, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Bright, Punky Brewster (please, someone make a Punky Brewster one! I doubt TNT has mismatched pants legs, random leg bandanas, or sun ponytail clips, though).

Apparently I really suck at pop culture, because many of your oblique references are going right over my head. But I did recognize a couple. That Aladdin Genie is awesome! And the Weeping Angel? Amazing! Great choice of pet species for both.

I'm sure the rest are amazing interpretations of their respective characters, too. Some of them even look familiar but I just can't place them.

(The Frozen one seems pretty accurate from what I can remember of the character from the trailer, too -- I bet if you submitted that, you'd win the site's contest.)

I would try to make some, but I've got a match against an ACG today and need to do my part in hopes we can bring them down. Maybe tomorrow.... Meanwhile, some ideas: various MLPs, Inspector Gadget, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Bright, Punky Brewster (please, someone make a Punky Brewster one! I doubt TNT has mismatched pants legs, random leg bandanas, or sun ponytail clips, though).

Thank you, that was actually the one I was least proud of :p

Wait... What contest?

Ohhh I made ponies alright XD I haven't posted them yet, but I'd like to see your interpretations, too.

Thank you, that was actually the one I was least proud of :P

Wait... What contest?

This: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/41284-customization-contest/ It's a customization contest for TDN. This round is almost over, so if you want to enter, you'd better hurry!

Actually, I was referring to Neopets' contest, since the Frozen one wouldn't fit in with this week's underwater theme. I think since that movie is really popular right now, it would have a great shot at winning if people figured out who it was supposed to be. (That might be true for some of the other ones, too -- I don't know the overlap between Dr. Who and Neopets fans, or any of the other fandoms... just that Frozen is SO BIG right now, I figured that one in particular would have a great shot.)

Actually, I was referring to Neopets' contest, since the Frozen one wouldn't fit in with this week's underwater theme. I think since that movie is really popular right now, it would have a great shot at winning if people figured out who it was supposed to be. (That might be true for some of the other ones, too -- I don't know the overlap between Dr. Who and Neopets fans, or any of the other fandoms... just that Frozen is SO BIG right now, I figured that one in particular would have a great shot.)

Oh. That's the "Customization Spotlight" however, but yes, I can see that winning.