Ticket System and Account Recovery

lizziety

I havent been on my neopets account in who know how long. I just tried to get into it and it wants my birth date and I'm almost positive I entered it correctly and I don't even know what email it was under HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!! I had so much stuff on it and I am freaking out! I already tried to go to the ticket center thing and it doesnt even work!

First of all, it's entirely possible that you picked a false birthday. Or just your real birthday, but on a different year. If one of your Neofriend is still playing, you could ask them to check what's your age in their neofriend list.

If that helps you to narrow down your birth year, you can start guessing birthdays every day until you find the right one. Sure, that takes some patience but it's possible.

You can also try the Monkey Quest Password Recovery Page. I'm not sure if that still works since Neopets was purchased by Jumpstart, but it's worth a try. Just plug in your neopets username and see what happens.

Lastly, if you really need to send a ticket to get your account back... try to do it from a different browser on a new account.

Good luck!

I feel you, because I had the EXACT situation, and I still can't get into my account (phrasesleftonpaper). And it had so much stuff on it :(. I would guess your probably remembering your password wrong. I tried tickets too as well, I guess neopets doesn't bother answering tickets anyway :(. Sorry to hear this man. And sorry I wasn't much help either. Xepha had a pretty good reply.