Happy Lutari Day!

Ruto

There is some injustice here in Neopia! On Krawk Day, Krawks were only given one new outfit, whereas 'pets traditionally get a male and female outfit!!! How unfair! :( Were Krawks just not loved this year? ~silly_mistake
We love Krawks just as much as any other Neopet! The reason there was only one outfit is because, during our transition to JumpStart, we're low on resources as we move. Basically, we have less butter, but still the same amount of bread to spread it over! That's why we've been extending things such as Grey Day into Grey Week, so that we can still provide you with new content daily. Since Pet Days take significant resources, we've had to prune them back a bit for now. There's no offense to Krawks (or Lutaris) intended; we're just providing the amount of content that we are currently able to during this time.

How do you get a Lutari? =\

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You have to use a morphing potion, get lucky with a lab zap or get lucky and nab one when TNT releases a "batch" of them to create. I'm hoping for one as I usually forget to try on Lutari day.

I got her!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay, hurry Babe! Go create one now!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I HAVE A LUTARI!!!!!

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

I'm willing to cut them some slack re: the one outfit thing because of the Jumpstart move. Regarding the colours, I like how they've been tackling some of the non-complex colours lately. We've seen some good Camouflage pets coming out and this Skunk is really impressive too!

I intend to get one, but I need a name! (Makes me wish I hadn't taken "Miss Kotora" already. :P)

=====

(After three minutes)

Aw, nevermind. I have one. I just needed one that would be good with a stealth Lu. :>

I've never particularly wanted a Lutari before, but now that they're available for creation I'm kind of interested.
Meh, I think I'll stick with the pets I have now. Maybe next year! Congrats to everyone who was able to get one. :)