I hope I'm in the right section and not going against any TDN forum rules. First post here, whooo!

Anyways, I was wondering if there were any private SuAP lenders here. I have a friend who is willing to lend me her Pea Chia upon getting confirmation of a lend. It will take place on 5/1/2014, because she doesn't have any transfers left for the month and I DO NOT trust the pound.

If anyone has a SuAP and is willing to lend, please respond/neo-mail me. My UN is brokenheartedgirll (working on my account as we speak, I've invested way too much time and money to flush it down the drain by scamming anybody). If it helps, I also pay for premium.

Thanks for your time!

I don't know of any private SuAP lenders on TDN Forums, unfortunately. I found my SuAP lender through the Secret Lenders community on the Neoboards in the Avatar Chat. That was before I had premium; I hear there are some lenders on the premium boards too. It probably took me 3-4 weeks of chatting on the boards to find a lender, so it really wasn't that long. Good luck!