For you creative customizers, I have a couple projects for you!

Ada94

I have an Eventide Poogle, a Maraquan Poogle, and a Stealthy Lutari on the way. Feel free to customize one or all and as many or as little outfits per pet. :happydance: (I just thought that smiley was cute. Lol.)

1) My Eventide Poogle is almost two years old and I still have not been able to find proper accessories for her. I would prefer to have her in a dusk (sun down, almost night) environment. I also have fire faerie eye shadow already purchased for her.

2) My Maraquan Poogle is a former lab pet, and thus has a really bad name... There really isn't much to say about him at all. Lol. I am looking for an underwater theme for him though!

3) My soon-to-be Stealthy Lutari (male) is named after an intelligent, sick, twisted, and dark anime character that also happens to be a master of chess and royalty. Have fun with that one creative Neopians!

As for NC vs NP, I have never purchased NC myself, however I do have some NC items. I would list them all if anyone cares for me to, but there is only about a hand full. And Neopoints are generally not a problem, but I would like to keep outfits down to a minimum. Though if it works really, really well, I might consider it. Lol.

My soon-to-be Stealthy Lutari (male) is named after an intelligent, sick, twisted, and dark anime character that also happens to be a master of chess and royalty. Have fun with that one creative Neopians!

medium_preview.png

How's something like this for your Lutari?

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/657885

So for the poogle I like kinda a fire theme...

http://impress.openneo.net/wardrobe?utf8=%E2%9C%93&color=96&species=39#color=96&species=39&state=18487&search_offset=16&search=fire+-altador+-is%3Anc+fits%3Aeventide-poogle&objects[]=68021&objects[]=54650&objects[]=52939&objects[]=37498&closet[]=68021&closet[]=54650&closet[]=52970&closet[]=37804&closet[]=37375&closet[]=52939&closet[]=52943&closet[]=69710&closet[]=57750&closet[]=37498

small_preview.png?84d9bdb5

http://impress.openneo.net/wardrobe?utf8=%E2%9C%93&color=96&species=39#color=96&species=39&state=18487&search_offset=0&search=mist+-altador+-is%3Anc+fits%3Aeventide-poogle&objects[]=68021&objects[]=54650&objects[]=52970&objects[]=52943&objects[]=58939&closet[]=68021&closet[]=54650&closet[]=52970&closet[]=37804&closet[]=37375&closet[]=52939&closet[]=52943&closet[]=57750&closet[]=37498&closet[]=69710&closet[]=58939&closet[]=53856&closet[]=65687

small_preview.png?1265d94b (okay, so for some reason this one's preview is weird... the mist is much less defined in real life)

And then I got distracted and made a Japanese one....

http://impress.openneo.net/wardrobe?utf8=%E2%9C%93&color=96&species=39#color=96&species=39&state=18487&search_offset=0&search=shenku+-altador+-is%3Anc+fits%3Aeventide-poogle&objects[]=68021&objects[]=52943&objects[]=61833&objects[]=60493&objects[]=68461&objects[]=58939&closet[]=68021&closet[]=54650&closet[]=52970&closet[]=37804&closet[]=37375&closet[]=52939&closet[]=52943&closet[]=57750&closet[]=37498&closet[]=69710&closet[]=58939&closet[]=53856&closet[]=65687&closet[]=61833&closet[]=62385&closet[]=60493&closet[]=68461&closet[]=68622

small_preview.png?bdb149d8

Let me know if you like any of them or if I missed the mark!

Well, I must admit that I've had a lot of fun customizing them all. Hope you like some of them! ;D

For your Eventide Poogle I've come up with the following customization:
http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/658015
small_preview.png

I also came up with another customization just for fun. If I had a Poogle I would probably customize him like this:
http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/658064
small_preview.png
(You should still be able to get the Cosmic Cloud Face Paint from the Capture the Comets event from the NC Mall.)

For your Maraquan Poogle I decided to use one neocash item, the Maraquan Ombre Ocean Wig (still buyable in the NC Mall), but the outfit would probably look nice without it too.
http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/657976
small_preview.png

When it comes to your soon-to-be Stealthy Lutari, I suppose the anime character you're referring to is Lelouch Lamperouge? I haven't finished watching the anime yet, I need to catch up on a lot of animes and mangas... and cartoons. lol Anyway... here is a bit more of a ''casual'' outfit:
http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/658054
small_preview.png

Plus here is one more ''prepared for battle; I am Zero! + mecha'' sort of outfit:
http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/658058
small_preview.png

I decided to use NC Mall items on this one, cause I thought it looked nice together. You should be able to still get the Basic Short Raven Wig, Basic Black Trousers and the Golden Key Necklace from the NC Mall. The trousers could of course be exchanged for the Stealthy Lutari Trousers and when it comes to the necklace I just thought it looked nice on those outfits. When it comes to the Pink Lulu Contacts, well, it's a retired NC Mall item but if you really want it you could try to get it from another player?

Well, well, as I've already said I had a lot of fun with these! I hope they at least give you some inspiration! Have fun customizing your pets. ;)

Haha there are some pretty impressive outfits! Thank you all. Now I just have to go look at item prices. Lol.

Katsuokai, you are right on the mark! I did name my Lutari Leloush. Lol. I just finished the anime myself. Soo many things I want to say about the anime, but I'm afraid of giving spoilers. I'll just say I love the ending. It's sad, but at the same time, it's as it should be. :P And I also love the Poogle outfit you made for fun! I love how the colors just go so well together. :)

Emily_speck_15, now I am considering a Japanese theme for my Eventide Poogle... Lol.

Ok, so I went back and edited the poogle a but.. .The original price is

Sassy Fire Faerie Wig 11K

Elegant Princess Amira Cape - expensive and super rare... only one for sale with no price

Mists of Shenkuu 4.8K

Misty Shenkuu Background 11K

Shenkuu Cloud - 5K

Shenkuu Lantern Balloon 1.9K

Total (minus cape) = 33.7K

I don't know if you need clothing, but if you do, Winter Poogle Jacket is 44K

small_preview.png?e55dee2c

Personally, I like the golden dubloon necklace, but it is 230K so.... yeah.

small_preview.png?3907d9ea

Also, I priced Bright's outfit...

Delightful Poogle Dress- 200K

Delightful Poogle Necklace - 500K

Sweet Poogle Bracelets - 69K

Poogle Ballet Shoes -43K

Sweet Poogle Wig -22K (I may just buy this for my poogle!)

Neovia Shop Silhouette Background -100K

Water Faerie Eye Shadow- 200K

Deep Dark Shrubbery- 300K

Golden Water Fountain - 4K

Strange Blue Mist 2K

Round Paper Lantern String Lights 1K

Total -1.441Mil...

So glad you liked my customizations! ;D It's a pity some items probably are crazy expensive, so it might require quite a bit of saving up to afford whichever the final customizations you decide to use. Letting open the Habitarium sure is a great way to earn neopoints, but maybe you already knew this? If only I had known you could gain neopoints with it so easily I would have started playing earlier. :P

Yeah, surfing around the internet has already made me aware of the sad ending, sigh (the internet is full of spoilers around every virtual corner!), but as you said it's probably quite a fitting ending after all. Will be fun to start watching Code Geass again once I finish catching up with my studies. Until then the only thing I'll procrastinate with will be Neopets! /haha

Oh wow! I just looked up that Fancy Theatrical Cape for my Lutari, and it isn't even priced on any item database. There is one in the trades though, but he doesn't give a price. We need more Neopoint black capes. Lol.

You could only find one up for trade? ... that's sad. :( I agree, we nee more neopoint black capes (and more neopoint wearables in general)! They need to begin to take care of the users that doesn't can buy every single NC Mall item they release! Hope you may find a good substitute to the cape, unless you manage to get the Fancy Theatrical Cape at an affordable price in the near future.

P.S. If you really want to add a cape to the outfit I looked up some other capes that you might try to get till you get that fancy black cape, but none of them get even near how nice the Fancy Theatrical Cape look... sigh... :
Lutari Rogue Cape ca 4000 neopoints
Simple Snowflake Cape ca 4400 neopoints
Simple Fur Lined Cape ca 4300 neopoints

At least they're cheap... lol. x''D