Two-Day Gift Box Mystery Capsule Sale!

Hooray! It's a two-day Gift Box Mystery Capsule Sale! It looks like the NC Mall has done some spring cleaning and found a few Gift Box Mystery Capsules that need to go. Starting this Saturday, April 26th, from 12 AM to 11:59 PM NST, get 50% off the Gift Box Mystery Capsules seen below. Don't worry, if you missed the sale on Saturday, the last of it will be available the next day on Sunday from 12 AM to 11:59 PM NST for 25% off. These Gift Box Mystery Capsules will only be on sale and at this special price for these two days! (We're taking a basket because we won't be able to hold them all in our arms! :D)

mall_gbmc_wheelbarrow.gifmall_mc_burst_gbmc.gifmall_gbmc_btsapple.gifmall_mc_pastelpaisleygb.gifmall_mc_pinwheelgb.gif

Click on the above images for more information.

Hmmm. Debating. Might get a couple. I would rather an MC sale ;)

I'm contemplating getting some so I can trade some of my old, free, but never-used NC items for some retired beach items. I've tried searching various guides to see how they work, but I'm not 100% clear. Is there any difference based on which box you purchase (besides getting a different pretty gift box if you get lucky)? Do you always get a random NC item along with at least 1 gift box?