Negg hunt 26-04 Neopia Central

xHadley

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to place this topic, but anyways.

The Negg from todays Negghunt is supposed to be in Neopia Central right? Well I clicked every link {The ones you can see, like the shops} in Central, Bazaar, Plaza, Art Centre and even the Soup Faerie and the Shop Wizard and I can't find it. Anyone knows if I forget to click somewhere?

Check JN's page for the Festival of neggs. They have a list of all links to Neopia Central (http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=festival_of_neggs&year=2014)

Thanks! I got it. Even though I clicked on the Rainbow Pool multiple times, when I clicked the link I only got it, weird. But yeah, Thanks alot!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (N. Prime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact N. Prime if you have any questions regarding this action.

Thanks! I got it. Even though I clicked on the Rainbow Pool multiple times, when I clicked the link I only got it, weird. But yeah, Thanks alot!

I had the exact same problem! I clicked through all the shops 3 times, and mine was finally found at the Rainbow Pool when I went through the JN links. I always like to try and find the patterned neggs without the help of external sites (although I use TDN for the plastic neggs), so that's kind of disappointing. :(