stock market?

savviesaurus

I'm VERY new to the forums and I was just wanting to post a thread about any tips anyone might have that aren't listed on TDN's Stock Market Guide page. Could someone tell me where the appropriate place to post my question would be? Please and thank you!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'TDN Questions' to 'Neopets Help'.

I've done pretty well in the stock market so far, but I'm just looking for anything that can be of further use. I have a friend that plays with me (but not nearly as much as me) so I love to get more and more neopoints just to show her that between her and I, I'M the king of neopets! ;) Thanks to all of you for your help!

If you want quick and easy NP, I highly recommend Food Club. Once you've got a system down (or just copy Hugo's bets -- or someone else who's got a good system), you can get ~70% return on average each day. Depending on account age (max bet depends on account age), this can be a huge chunk of change (I make about 1M every two weeks).

Other people have success with Habitarium, but I have an old system, so that doesn't work so well for me.

To maximize your stock profits, you might want to check out my system of sellpoints (in the thread I mentioned above), with a sellpoint optimized for each stock based on its past performance. You'll sell less often, but beat the bank interest you'd have made if you'd sold more often at a cheaper price.

The food club is something Ive never tried out myself. I checked over Hugo's bets, but Im a bit confused. Do I make all of his bet suggestions? Or just pick one?

The food club is something Ive never tried out myself. I checked over Hugo's bets, but Im a bit confused. Do I make all of his bet suggestions? Or just pick one?

You'd make his complete set of 10 bets, because combined, they try to minimize risk and give a decent profit. He keeps track (by the month, year, and overall) of his average profit, and he's got a lot of data that shows consistent gains using his system.

A lot of people follow Hugo's bets. The downside to that is on days like today, that can actually shorten the odds, hurting everyone's profits (all those 3:1 pirates going to 2:1...). But over the long-term, he's gotten good results, so good luck to everyone following his bets.

• 2 years later...

Well i am a hardcore investor in Stock market and has made a lot of money form it and trust me guys it has to with BSE, yes you are correct the Bombay stock market, but lately due to too much of holidays there has been a lot of ups and downs in the market from India.The Bombay Stock Exchange equities and equity derivatives segment will be closed to observe a number of holidays throughout the year.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.