Old Desert Lupe Model

Titan

Hey everyone!

I am looking for the second generation desert lupe art. Been looking for about 3 hours and cannot find it, yet i distinctly remember about 11 year ago when I started playing as a kid that it was the reason I wanted a lupe. Actually got the brush after a couple years, but having a hardcore nostalgia moment and wondering where it could be found? The pic below is the model of lupe I mean, but using standard search engines is confusing me due to the models between the one below and current one (eg the "old model" usually seen on sites is much newer than this). Am I going crazy and it never actually existed? 8 year old me who started playing did think the "scallywags" cheat on dubloon disaster classified as hacking so maybe it was all in my head.

Anyways, HELLO tdn forum! And any help would be more than appreciated in my search!

lupe3.gif

I'm not sure if there's any older than this:

lupe_desert_baby.gif

It still looks a little more modern than the image you posted. When I was very young I also had a lupe for this very reason! Unfortunately, I never did get the desert paint brush and that account is long forgotten now. :(

I don't believe you will find a desert lupe that coincides with that model...the desert paint brush came out in 2001, I don't think it could be applied to version two? I have no idea.. but UC pets are EXTREMELY hard to get your hands on since the big conversion in 2007(?) well here's the progression of the lupe...it's pretty amusing lol

oldpets_lupe_1.gifoldpets_lupe_2.gifoldpets_lupe_3.gif2.png

I don't think anything before version 3 even exists to my knowledge

and welcome to the forum! :)

http://www.neopets.com/~koneko#desert

The only unconverted/old model desert pets I see are Aishas, Poogles, and Kaus. But Neopets' art has changed a lot over the years so maybe it's out there?

All that means is that those are the only Desert pets that still exist as UCs.

lupe_desert_baby.gif

This is the closest I could find to the Lupe you showed. (found here http://www.neocolours.me.uk/viewpet.php?species=lupe&colour=desert&pose=all)