Help customize my blue Usul?

I'm not usually into customizing my pet, but I'm getting bored with her current customization. I was thinking about some seasonal customizations for her, but the only one I'm happy with so far is the winter-themed one. I'm open to all suggestions, even holiday-themed ones.

I'd prefer things to be NP, but I do have 310 NC I'm willing to spend (150 of it expires in a month anyway).

This is her current customization: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=chocofluff90

Thanks in advance to anyone who suggests something!

NC expires???!??? Is mine going to? (More words to meet the minimum requirement here, haha)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Adding off-topic words for word count is also not allowed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ooh, I love the first winter themed one and the eyeshadow! I guess it's time to save some more money...

I like the idea for the spring one as well, but might you have any outfits to suggest to go along with it? I find that my biggest problem with customizing my Usul is that a lot of clothes look very awkward on her (likely due to the body proportions of the Usul). I really appreciate the input though!

NC expires???!??? Is mine going to? (More words to meet the minimum requirement here, haha)

Haha, I had the same reaction when I started getting messages about my NC expiring. I think it depends on when you got it, but I'm not wrong, it expires after a year. Mine is the 150 awarded for signing up for last year's AC, and it's almost that time of the year again, so I would assume it is. Though, I don't know if the same thing applies to the NC you purchase or the NC that you've earned from other things such as Monkey Quest.