I need help customizing!

There is a set of silhouette backgrounds (all np) that go really nicely with wraith coloured pets. I have a wraith korbat and his overallcolour scheme is purple and gold. Make sure you look for some type of accent colour either through clothes themselves or trinkets or foregrounds. Good luck!

I have a wraith kougra on a side ^^ I haven't quite figured out a great customization yet..but here's an idea assuming you have NC

small_preview.png

the image looks kind of funny lol but you can see the flash version and outfit here..

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/664944

OK... I've really been wanting to add a Wraith pet to my collection, but haven't decided on which one yet. Wraith painted pets looks so awesome! Anyway, I've come up with a whole lot of customizations for your scorchio (too many actually, but now I have some customizations projects to consider for my own pets lol). I tried a lot of NC Mall items (just click on the edit button and you'll see them all) assuming you're willing to trade for items and buy some if they're still available in the NC Mall. I tried to use some neocash items I saw you had on your other pets and hopefully you might already have some of the other neocash wearables. I also tried to combine them with different neopoints items that are also incredibly nice.

If you do not already have an account on Dress to Impress make one and save the outfit/s you like (if any) cause I might continue to alter them and change the pet and/or delete them. I have way too many outfits saved for further references... . D:

Some of these customizations are just slightly altered versions with different combinations of items used in the other outfits. Some outfits rely heavily on neocash items while others rely more on neopoint items.

Just click on each image and you'll be taken to Dress to Impress:

small_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.png

It's been entertaining to customize your scorchio and useful since I know I just have to get a Wraith neopet. Hope you like some of the outfits and have fun customizing! ;D

I have a wraith kougra on a side ^^ I haven't quite figured out a great customization yet..but here's an idea assuming you have NC

small_preview.png

the image looks kind of funny lol but you can see the flash version and outfit here..

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/664944

OK... I've really been wanting to add a Wraith pet to my collection, but haven't decided on which one yet. Wraith painted pets looks so awesome! Anyway, I've come up with a whole lot of customizations for your scorchio (too many actually, but now I have some customizations projects to consider for my own pets lol). I tried a lot of NC Mall items (just click on the edit button and you'll see them all) assuming you're willing to trade for items and buy some if they're still available in the NC Mall. I tried to use some neocash items I saw you had on your other pets and hopefully you might already have some of the other neocash wearables. I also tried to combine them with different neopoints items that are also incredibly nice.

If you do not already have an account on Dress to Impress make one and save the outfit/s you like (if any) cause I might continue to alter them and change the pet and/or delete them. I have way too many outfits saved for further references... . D:

Some of these customizations are just slightly altered versions with different combinations of items used in the other outfits. Some outfits rely heavily on neocash items while others rely more on neopoint items.

Just click on each image and you'll be taken to Dress to Impress:

small_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.png

It's been entertaining to customize your scorchio and useful since I know I just have to get a Wraith neopet. Hope you like some of the outfits and have fun customizing! ;D

Love them both. You both did great jobs!!! I personally perfer small_preview.pngor small_preview.png