Help customizing?

Well, kind of, at least -- I finally got a draik egg from the forgotten shore!! I've been wanting a draik since I started playing neopets as a kid, haha. But that being said, I don't have a crazy amount of neopoints (all the neopoints I've earned are from lucky random events where I get morphing potions or paint brushes that I don't want) so I can't buy the fanciest of items.

So going from what I've got or other costumes that are under 100k, what would you do with my draik (Kaaell)? I'm planning on changing his gender since the draik nest doesn't let you pick, and I do have the lab ray so I keep refreshing to try to get the challenger to do so. So any customizations will probably be female themed, though if you know a good one for a male I'd also appreciate it.

I think that maybe even taking what he's got and painting him a different color could work, but I am having trouble deciding, haha.

If you're into winter XP ...

the crown of light and shadow is a bit expensive...25k but it's all under 100k :)

small_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/666963

I painted my draik glowing, a very cheap color...and her customization was pretty cheap (except the bottled faeries, but there's a much cheaper version of them)

well here she is if you want to feed off ideas.. (I'm going to paint her soon :) )

2.png

YIKES. totally avoid the fact that she's all sad and hungry XP ...fixing that lol