Game of Thrones themed custom! (help? :/)

To cater to my obsession, I'm going to be re-customizing my draik, Thrakos, to look like a game of thrones character. If you're familiar with the show (which you should be, because it's awesome...for a mature audience of course :p) I need help. I'm pretty satisfied with it, but I'm not sure what else can be added. I don't have NC nor do I want to spend a bunch (trying to keep items under 200k..but I might splurge if there's no cheaper alternative). I have a glowing draik right now...and I don't want to spend a bunch on a PB (otherwise she would be painted desert!)...I think the red kind of works...but I'm open to more color suggestions :) I'm going for the Daenerys Targaryen look lol

well this is what I have so far...

you all make wonderful customization suggestions :')

small_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/666986

Oh wow such a great idea for a Draik! There was a thread about character themed customisations and someone posted an awesome one of Joffrey :D

This is what I came up with: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/667776 (The pictures are still glitchy!) She's often wearing that lovely blue dress on the show and her hair is bleached blonde. She's holding the flowers (referring to the episode when Daario gave her a bunch of flowers "for strategic purposes" :p)

Oh wow such a great idea for a Draik! There was a thread about character themed customisations and someone posted an awesome one of Joffrey :D

This is what I came up with: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/667776 (The pictures are still glitchy!) She's often wearing that lovely blue dress on the show and her hair is bleached blonde. She's holding the flowers (referring to the episode when Daario gave her a bunch of flowers "for strategic purposes" :P)

hahah oh my gosh, I would love to see a joffrey custom XD I'll have to look for the thread! I hope they used the king altador decorative leaf bag...so eerily reminiscent of ned's head XD

I love it though!! I was thinking of the blue dress..I might swap it in at one point. I like that foreground too! It's perfect :D I was thinking of using the MSPP army foregound also...lol they could be the neopets version of the "unsullied"

THAT IS WAY TO GOOD!!! XD hahah oh my gosh, literally everything about that is perfect..I feel like neo must have been thinking game of thrones when they made that chair..

Guest Sabs

Hi! :) I just started watching GoT after one of my friends on Neopets were raving about it. I have a long ways to catch up. lol I think the wig, outfit, and shoes you customized with were pretty on point for some of the less expensive wearable items. If you haven't decided on a custom yet, I can try to come up with one too. :)

I also agree that Joffers customization is pretty awesome and cute! lol

Hi! :) I just started watching GoT after one of my friends on Neopets were raving about it. I have a long ways to catch up. lol I think the wig, outfit, and shoes you customized with were pretty on point for some of the less expensive wearable items. If you haven't decided on a custom yet, I can try to come up with one too. :)

I also agree that Joffers customization is pretty awesome and cute! lol

YES ^^ I'm still working on it....well I have her customized as the image I posted currently, but I'm still looking for items :) I don't have NC though...well minus a few items :p (I might buy some though..it's tempting haha)

Have you checked out the new Stone Petpet Sentries? They look pretty dragon'ish. :D

Good to see other GoT fans...and fun to see your building a pet persona based on it!

Cheers!

:P

no! I haven't seen them! :O I have to go check it out! I was just searching for a permanent petpet for her...something that looks like a dragon...or at least something royal looking (but preferably a dragon, that I can name dracarys ;) )

no! I haven't seen them! :O I have to go check it out! I was just searching for a permanent petpet for her...

It is an item, not a new petpet. I thought it might go with your customization. :D

Here it is on JN: http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=item&showitem=56847

It comes from one of the new NC Treasure Maps.

Good luck finding a permanent petpet for her as well...off the top of my head the Fire Kazeriu comes to mind as perhaps being fitting.

It is an item, not a new petpet. I thought it might go with your customization. :D

Here it is on JN: http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=item&showitem=56847

It comes from one of the new NC Treasure Maps.

Good luck finding a permanent petpet for her as well...off the top of my head the Fire Kazeriu comes to mind as perhaps being fitting.

that is sooo cool!! oh my gosh, I'll put it on my list for when I have NC! haha

I really think I might go with the Fire Kazeriu...

I as also pondering an Ukali and Gallion :)

lol wish cyodrakes weren't so impossible to get a hold on!

Guest Sabs

Sure! I really like the customization you did, and her outfit and wig is really on point! :) I was mainly searched for a better desert background. I found the Lost Desert Game Board Background, but it is 300k over what you want. x.x I'll show a preview. If you like it better, I can look out on the TP for any deflation. Otherwise, I think the one you have now is a good choice. I like how the Autumn Shubbery foreground looks with your current custom. It reminds me of a dried out desert plant. I added the blood shot contacts, if you ever decided to reduce the red in her eyes. Here are some previews:

medium_preview.png

medium_preview.png