Team Thoughts

Does anyone know when the altador cup actually starts?

I need to watch the maraquans kick butt this year!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not swear. The offending word has been edited.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest Sabs

I'm sticking with KI! This will be my 3rd year with them. c: I also like the additional prizes you get when you are loyal to a team year after year. lol

I would say that I'd be looking forward to loyalty rewards after playing my second year for Shenkuu, but I just remembered that my account was frozen (that I played with last year). So I suppose if I wanted to change, this would be the year to do it.

This will be my sixth year with Altador. My teammates are awesome, Winberto is awesome, our team colors are... okay, not so awesome. :P But they're bright enough to help keep me awake when I'm doing some late night Slushie Slinging!

May this be a fun year for every team. :)

Of course. How else would you get the 1.3k wins needed for All Star?

All-Star 1334 Rank Points Required
Required games:
1334 Yooyuball wins, or
4000 Yooyuball draws, or
2667 Slushie Slinger games, or
16000 Make Some Noise games, or
16000 Shootout Showdown games
(or any combination of the above)

I think there's a daily limit, but I have no idea what it is, because my fingers get tired long before I ever reach it.

The daily maximum are :

300 Yooyuball

300 Slushie Slinger

1200 Make Some Noise

1200 Shootout Showdown

Please note that it is not possible to max all games every day, and maxing 2 games can get you in troubles after a while. (Because nobody is a robot playing 24/7)

I finally looked at LD compared to SK and their stats are infinitely better.

But I'm used to playing with SK (however much that may matter, given that it's all in TNT's programming).

What to do, what to do...

I'm choosing Haunted Woods. I've chosen them as my team since AC IV and I'm not going to stop now, especially with the new edition. I wonder what position he is and what's his name...well doesn't change the fact that I'm pumped for AC IX. Let's go Haunties!

I'll be sticking with Maraqua again this year. I've supported them for the last four years ^^ (forgot to play last year... oops O.O)

Hopefully we'll be able to make it to the top 4 this time around!

Maraqua, always. ;)

That's odd, I clicked on my AC VIII trophy (Only got to rank 6 last year) and the pop-up said that I did not join a team last year.... Bullplop I didn't! LOL

Anyway, I'd love to know how legitimate players get to All-Star rank so quickly! In AC VII I had 8000 goals in 938 games/wins. And that only netted me Rank 16.... Pun intended. ;)

I will probably do Shenkuu or Faerieland since I have alternated between the two for each year I played although I might play for Terror Mountain. I'm not sure though. Although I think I might want to become a loyal supporter of Shenkuu I;m not sure. Decisions are tough but I guess I will find out when we are able to select the teams we play for.

This will be my first year playing AC and I have no idea who to choose. It will probably be an uniformed decision which will gravitate toward LD if that is possible.

Welcome to the team, possibly! I think you will love it here if you join! Anyway good luck!

I don't know why I don't play/root for LD...I love Egypt, even more than Japan.

You know what I never thought to suggest on the survey? An ancient Roman land. I have a certain lupe who would like Roman armor.

i would assume it would be Altador considering they wear togas

I've been reading and reading every opinion and thought about this years AC. Im undecided between KW, Moltara and Shenkuu.

Now, I'm pretty sure none of them are going to win. So the big question is, does it really matter which team you pick? Cant I just pick the one I like the artwork for the most?

I've been reading and reading every opinion and thought about this years AC. Im undecided between KW, Moltara and Shenkuu.

Now, I'm pretty sure none of them are going to win. So the big question is, does it really matter which team you pick? Cant I just pick the one I like the artwork for the most?

You can pick the one with the best artwork (I don't care if my team, Lost desert wins or loses but i'm staying with them no matter what.)

officially signed with Terror Mountain yesterday...my sixth year with them, though i only played seriously for the last three....i plan on giving my all for my team!