Out of boredom, I was surfing the web, looking for something to do, when I found something AWESOME.

Check this out:

http://tinyurl.com/c6jk9fw

THAT'S RIGHT. CUPCAKE FLAVORED TOOTHPASTE!

And even more awesome, there's "breakfast flavored" dental floss. It comes in three flavors: coffee, waffles, and bacon.

http://tinyurl.com/mt5nrm2

I SO HAVE TO GET SOME OF THIS!

Your thoughts? :D

First thought is ew bacon, as I'm a vegetarian. I love coffee but usually bruss/floss to get RID of the coffee flavor/smell.

Buuuutttt... I'm s tremendous sucker for cupcake/cake flavored ANYTHING!!!! Love birthday cake ice cream, tried the BC oreos and even had a body spray that was cupcake scented.. however, I don't use flouride toothpaste and would be afraid I or any little kids would just eat it.. hmm....

If I saw it cheaply in a store I might pick it up? :whistle:

Oh, I love bacon! And Oreos, but I'm not that much of a sweets person. I'm more of a sour person, so I would probably try the toothpaste once and then move on, but I have friends who are cupcake obsessed who would love this stuff! I don't think it's sold in stores, but it's 5 bucks on the website I think, and 6 for the floss. The floss is what interests me... breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I might be put off of the coffee floss unless it tasted sweet, and it would probably be better if the waffle one had a maple flavor to it. I think some of the reviews mentioned that. The bacon floss sounds interesting, but if it doesn't taste smoky or salty, it wouldn't really be on my list of favorite things...

That whole website has a bunch of interesting novelty items for sale, each one pretty awesome. I saw some sick Darth Vader Star Wars headphones on there, and a giant ice cream sandwich pillow.

Emily, that site has a whole category dedicated to bacon. There's bacon mints, a bacon tie (that smells!), bacon body wash, bacon mugs, calendars... there's even a bacon door mat, lunchbox, band-aids, wallets, shaving cream, keychains, plushies, clocks, cards, magnets, and candles!

And yes, of course, there's bacon toothpaste. :D

When my dad was a kid, they had Hawaiian Punch flavored toothpaste. He bought a bunch when it was on sale because nobody else wanted it.

I think the main thing is, some people don't feel like their teeth are clean without the minty taste. I wouldn't want to feel like I was putting cupcakes all over my teeth before bed. :P

If I had cupcake flavored toothpaste I'd just start craving real cupcakes which wouldn't be a good thing. I would love to see a soda flavored toothpaste. That would be yummy!

I agree on the soda toothpaste! And aww, I wish I could try some Hawaiian Punch toothpaste! I love HP! I don't think I could eat a whole tube though. I would imagine the cupcake toothpaste is sickly sweet.