Lost Desert Support Thread! 2014!!

Lost Desert 4 lyfe,

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm Always a Desertreak (Even when the AC isn't on)

Once a Lost Desert supporter, always a Lost Desert supporter :D

I have exams in about two weeks' time, though. But I'll try to make time to play some Yooyuball whenever possible!

Good luck on your Exams and Yooyuballing!! I'm trying to play ten games a day when the real cup comes (Kinda hard to meet though)

Well I have Ally_a17 my eventide lutari decked out in LD AC gear. - and she looks pretty spiffy!

I also went ahead and celebrated the return of the AC by buying the last of the AC stamps that I needed! So wohooo! I'm that this year I can play enough to earn it as a prize and not have to buy it from another user....

Alright guys! The cup begins in 15 hours! I'm gonna try my hardest! (and probably fail) To stay up until midnight! to start playing! Here are my top 5 teams i'd like to play against (in no order)

1. Mystery Island

2. Altador

3.Faerieland

4. Moltara

5. Tyrannia

Woo, midnight crew! I have a flight to catch at 7 am but I'm gonna do it anyway! To be honest, I kinda hope we get a powerhouse team, because we always have the chance of catching them offguard on the first day instead of later on as they've been catching steam. Personally, I kinda want to play Haunted Woods first to see their new Draik!

EDIT: Moltara is our first opponent! I love those guys.

Just for the record, I'm back with Lost Desert for the 3rdd year in a row. Go LD!

Looks like the brackets are inverted once again. Faerieland first and Darigan last! Scandalous!

Just for the record, I'm back with Lost Desert for the 3rdd year in a row. Go LD!

Looks like the brackets are inverted once again. Faerieland first and Darigan last! Scandalous!

I'm believing that's because it's the first day. Tomorrow I believe each team will fit into the correct spot (which i'm hoping is higher than 4th this year :P)

Oops, I lost track, this year is actually my 4th with LD. Sorry.

Anyway, managed to accumulate 586 rank points for today. I'll try for Rank 7 before school starts (9th of June)

Oops, I lost track, this year is actually my 4th with LD. Sorry.

Anyway, managed to accumulate 586 rank points for today. I'll try for Rank 7 before school starts (9th of June)

You're already Rank 6? Wow!

I personally couldn't play that much in one day, so I just pace myself and hope to gain a rank each day. Well done though!

I personally couldn't play that much in one day, so I just pace myself and hope to gain a rank each day. Well done though!

Yeah Amazing job at Rank 6! I barely made it to 1! My goal is 2 by the end of the day.

Edit: WOO 300 goals in 1 day!

logo.png
wood_yellowgem.png

Rank
Level 1
Yooyuball

Goals Scored 300

Goals by Luvea Trivon 48

Goals by Vonde Cayle 168

Goals by Rhee Solters 34

Goals by Derbi Azar 50

Saves by Leera Heggle 60

Number of Wins 29

Number of Draws 0

Number of Losses 0

Wow Altador Cup snuk up one me this year. Going with Lost Desert, again.

Yeah Amazing job at Rank 6! I barely made it to 1! My goal is 2 by the end of the day.

Edit: WOO 300 goals in 1 day!

Me too. I love participating in Altador Cup but I can't sit through more than 10 Yooyuball games. WOW 300 goals in one day, I think I should go play more games.

Wow Altador Cup snuk up one me this year. Going with Lost Desert, again.

Me too. I love participating in Altador Cup but I can't sit through more than 10 Yooyuball games. WOW 300 goals in one day, I think I should go play more games.

I woke up at 6:30 this morning and played for nearly 3 hours so don't be discouraged if you don't feel encouraged right away (I wanted a few days to play again so it was more exciting!) :)

Also it looks like they fixed the bracket! Third place right now just below 2 previous winners so no shame in that! I am upset that Kiko lake, even though in second isn't doing to hot against Haunted Woods, I love Kiko Lake because my brother is on it!

EDIT: Made the half way mark on Yooyuball, maybe i'll get the max today!

I've scored 230 goals so far. I'm off to bed in a couple of hours, so I'll try and fit in some more YYB or SOSD games before then :)

Same here, playing like crazy! I'm trying to get 135 SOSD games to see how many YYB games I have left untill rank 2!

Edit: Looks like I wen't longer, oops! Now i'm trying to get 18 YYB games untill Rank 2 so i'll see when that is (My guess is 150 plays of SOSD)

EDIT 2: I made 400 goals now! Looks like I gain 100 goals every 9-10 games. That makes sense considering my average is 10 GPG (Goals Per Game)

EDIT 3: I played another ten games and my goals are now 506! Share your total amount of goals too! I don't want it to seem like i'm bragging, I want to hear yours too!

Edit 4: Okay i'm done sharing but I want to hear your goals still! Second Moltara is gaining on the bracket and Top Goal Scorers list! Play as much as you can now to defend them!

EDIT 5: PANIC ALERT :p MOLTARA HAS TAKEN THE LEAD FROM US. WE MUST RECLAIM IT!

No, sorry, you misinterpreted me. Actually, I'm just rank 1. Fail, I mean since there's still 6 days left for me, I'll try for rank 7 after 6 more days. Rank 6 is impossible in 3 hours. XD

No, sorry, you misinterpreted me. Actually, I'm just rank 1. Fail, I mean since there's still 6 days left for me, I'll try for rank 7 after 6 more days. Rank 6 is impossible in 3 hours. XD

Ohh, haha okay, that makes more sense :P

Yeah it does make more sence. Good for us right now on the bracket! Ahead of Maraqua, and Moltara now in first!?!?!

Edit: Time for some SOSD as i'm watching a reality show so i'm going to try to lower my YYB games to the next level!

Edit 2: Made 300 SOSD games! Played over 100 games in around 10 minutes. :P