Lost Desert Support Thread! 2014!!

Oh, we're playing again Maraqua again.. *sigh*

We didn't do too bad yesterday though :)

EDIT: Wow, scored 12 goals and neo wouldnt take it due to 'offline mode'?! D:

It's a glitch in the system when submitting, i've gotten it a few times. Anyway I'm leaving for the day later so I can't play D: So i'm getting 10 games in now of YYB 25 games of SOSD 3 games of SS and 5 10 games of MSN so I can contribute to todays match! I'll be checking on my phone hopefully though!

Since Monday:

• 150 games of SoSd
  • The unshakeable Vonde Cayle has scored 245 out of 761 goals
  • The indomitable Leera Heggle has charged across the goal for an amazing 419 saves

Did I mention I haven't played YYB yet today? ;)

I'm tempted to play while I have work since I'm in front of a computer but I better not, just in case. So far, my YYB-only strategy does seem to be working though. Of course, I'm playing while watching TV shows on my second monitor haha.

Stats-wise:

Goals Scored 852

Goals by Luvea Trivon 106

Goals by Vonde Cayle 292

Goals by Rhee Solters 122

Goals by Derbi Azar 332

Saves by Leera Heggle 145

Number of Wins 80

Rank wise I've reached Rank 4!!! This is the highest I've ever gotten so I'm super excited.

I've been playing a mix of YYB and Shootout Shootdown, using the loophole of submitting my score after just 1 goal. Yesterday I reached the cap for SOSD: 762 !

But my overall AC stats thus far...

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 269
Goals by Luvea Trivon 84
Goals by Vonde Cayle 50
Goals by Rhee Solters 87
Goals by Derbi Azar 48
Saves by Leera Heggle 112
Number of Wins 50
Number of Draws 1
Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 2
Make Some Noise
Games Played 214
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 1,100

I'm due to reach Rank 4 later today. I play 15 YYB games in the morning, 15 in the evening and SOSD in between.

I will get around to playing more of MSN and SS.

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 832

Goals by Luvea Trivon 145

Goals by Vonde Cayle 130

Goals by Rhee Solters 116

Goals by Derbi Azar 441

Saves by Leera Heggle 146

Number of Wins 85

Number of Draws 0

Number of Losses 0

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 1,191

Goals by Luvea Trivon 171

Goals by Vonde Cayle 657

Goals by Rhee Solters 159

Goals by Derbi Azar 204

Saves by Leera Heggle 176

Number of Wins 115

Number of Draws 0

Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger

Games Played 12 Top Score 488

Make Some Noise

Games Played 20 Top Score 6,432

Shootout Showdown
Games Played 315 Top Score 1,200
Those are my currant stats! Couldn't play yesterday but my goal is Rank 5 today as i'm Rank 4 right now.

Off by four yesterday (for my regular goal), so I'll have to work harder today...

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 1,157 Goals by Luvea Trivon 367 Goals by Vonde Cayle 371 Goals by Rhee Solters 210 Goals by Derbi Azar 209 Saves by Leera Heggle 635 Number of Wins 158

Next Goal: 150 YYB games so I can make rank 5, and then 6 and beat my previous record, in just a matter of days.

Edit: Excited to sey Ealyn on Kreludor.

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 1,589 Goals by Luvea Trivon 504 Goals by Vonde Cayle 510 Goals by Rhee Solters 288 Goals by Derbi Azar 287 Saves by Leera Heggle 873 Number of Wins 217

I'm sure Leera will get his thousandth save in the next day or so! (Only 127 or so to get there!)

R6 and feelin' fiiine!

Eh we did okay yesterday against Kreludor, however facing Roo Island with bonus Yooyuball points, just sounds like the perfect set up to push into 3rd! I'm home all day today (except later tonight) But i'll be playing a lot! Can't wait to see how we do!

I feel were gonna do good today, maybe it's because I just got a 13-0 :D Anyway I'm also close to Rank 5, anyone else close to another rank, or did you score a high score? Lets see!

Okay super curious, Do you call players by their last name, first name or whole name? When I talk I say their last names. I always talk to my friends and say, "Oh yeah Cayle is my star player." And stuff like that, but I want to know what other people do.

I don't have anyone to talk to about it (you're my only neofriend, since my other one just up and blocked me a few days ago), but yes, I would.

Last year, when I got into the AC for the first time, I would cheer and talk to the screen and I always used their first names. Of course, in the case of Timu (still <3 SK), it's her only name. :D

The LD team has such cool and unique first names I usually just refer to them that way. Vonde, Derbi, Luvea, Leera, and Rhee (off the top of my head too!). If they're players with nicknames I usually use their nickname and last name, ie "Black Hole" Hughlis or "Dirty" Navers since a lot of them don't have given first names.

20 more YYB to rank 6, and unfortunately because of the score cap I'll have to end the day 2 games away from rank 7.

Made Rank 5 today, :)

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 1,359

Goals by Luvea Trivon 256

Goals by Vonde Cayle 201

Goals by Rhee Solters 200

Goals by Derbi Azar 702

Saves by Leera Heggle 298

Number of Wins 140

Number of Draws 0

Number of Losses 0

Derbi Azar always scores most of my goals every year.

Checking my knowledge, here...D-AS would be equiv to level/R40, right?

A few minutes later...

Wow...Absolute Corruption tells me that some people have already gone beyond AS! Those players must be maxing out every game every day. O.o

That has to be something like six hours a day to achieve 1,731 scores! (Or more.) Even with...ahem...assistance...that's a lot of work. :P

Wow...Absolute Corruption tells me that some people have already gone beyond AS! Those players must be maxing out every game every day. O.o

That has to be something like six hours a day to achieve 1,731 scores! (Or more.) Even with...ahem...assistance...that's a lot of work. :P

Lol smooth. But six hours is definitely a lot less than it used to be. You could watch a movie trilogy every day while sending scores.

Sad to see LD is on the lower end of high-ranked players. And lots of anons on KI...

I'd only do that with "assistance" in operation. I don't know how people can watch television and movies while playing legitimately...I can't concentrate on doing two at once. :P

I guess the trick is that I concentrate a lot less on YYB than the movie; after playing it so much I can sort of play it by just glancing at it. Then again, I'm probably not concentrating that hard on the movie either. And it helps that my two monitors are right next to each other. Of course, it does mean the other team gets 1 or 2 goals on me somewhat often.

R8! Lookin' good! (Like it should!)

Shootout Showdown
Games Played 300 Top Score 1,200

and

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 2,379 Goals by Luvea Trivon 754 Goals by Vonde Cayle 760 Goals by Rhee Solters 430 Goals by Derbi Azar 435 Saves by Leera Heggle 1,305 Number of Wins 325

Made it to rank 7 this morning!

Nice that we have a bye today but I'm a little sad its fallen on the weekend. I think that's when more players can contribute more, so it would be better if yesterday was our bye day (or rather the day before when we played kredlour! They were hard to play against in YYB)

Does anyone else think that some teams are easier to beat when playing YYB? I thought Roo was super easy to beat, and Kredlour was hard (barely squeaked by with some of my wins!)

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 430
Goals by Luvea Trivon 141
Goals by Vonde Cayle 77
Goals by Rhee Solters 151
Goals by Derbi Azar 61
Saves by Leera Heggle 173
Number of Wins 77
Number of Draws 1
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 4
Make Some Noise