Lost Desert Support Thread! 2014!!

Not a bad ending for this bracket, Rank 5! Looks like i'll be beating my goal this cup after all!

EDIT: OMG I seriously can still register my games! Looks like i'll be trying to get to rank 6, not sure if it counts though.

Sorry for the double post. I am also on another forums and they merge double posts. Anyway it's still my fault so sorry.

I know...auto-merge is lovely.

I couldn't remember if games counted on bye days or not. I tried SOSD and sure enough, it registered, so I played as usual. :D

I can't believe the Jellies beat me earlier today. How mortifying!

(But if Jellyworld doesn't actually exist, did they really beat me? Hmm...)

I'm going to hit R9 by the end of the day! WOO!

We're in a bracket with an ACG, but I don't care. :P

Updated as of 10:29:47 am NST

This proves my theory that neopets really DOES hate us. JK Anyway I hope we get to 3rd at least. ACGs annoy me but whatcha gonna do right? ANyway GL against DC all!

Rank 9 and maxed out on YYB for the day! I remember when I got rank 9 two years in a row because that was as much as I could play. I'm always pretty amazed with how much I've improved.

Goals Scored 4,286

Goals by Luvea Trivon 561

Goals by Vonde Cayle 1,553

Goals by Rhee Solters 553

Goals by Derbi Azar 1,619

Saves by Leera Heggle 837

Number of Wins 403

I see you got to R16 last year, Liana...are you going to try for that again?

I also see you clearly have more GPG than me...pretty obvious, even with a twenty-three game gap.

Goals Scored 2,782 Goals by Luvea Trivon 882 Goals by Vonde Cayle 889 Goals by Rhee Solters 503 Goals by Derbi Azar 508 Saves by Leera Heggle 1,526 Number of Wins 380

I reached Rank 6 yesterday. My goal is Rank 8. Unable to play today ):

Goals Scored 1,767

Goals by Luvea Trivon 323

Goals by Vonde Cayle 265

Goals by Rhee Solters 264

Goals by Derbi Azar 915

Saves by Leera Heggle 384

Number of Wins 180

Number of Draws 0

Number of Losses 0

I seem to recall feeling like I played better when I was imbibing...em...poogle fizzy drinks (hee hee) last year...but that was when I played for Shenkuu, too. xD

(Or if I was playing for SK, was it actually sake? :laughingsmiley: )

Only been waiting a week for something I saw happen a few times last year...

The opposing team scored on their keeper! YAY! :withstupid: (Only that arrow should point to the left. xD )

Only been waiting a week for something I saw happen a few times last year...

The opposing team scored on their keeper! YAY! :withstupid: (Only that arrow should point to the left. xD )

LOL I love that! And I love how we beat Krawk in YYB! We still have it! I think were still a force to be wreckin' with. I also belive at the end, if we play strong, we can come in 4th in the bracket.

LOL! Thank you I didn't even know I put not in! I meant we ARE a force. :P Anyway We need to play a lot today. I'm done with my business for a while I can play a lot!

I had to stop for a while because it's raining here (again).

My charting page says 529 games of YYB and my profile counter says 542, so I guess that means I have to put in thirteen more games when the weather settles. :P

Not surprised at our outcome against Shenkuu. The big surprise is I PREDICTED our match correctly! Last day of school today so I can play a lot more when I finish :D

I'm not trying to race Liana, but we're doing an excellent job of keeping up with each other. :D

Goals Scored 5,204 Goals by Luvea Trivon 1,611 Goals by Vonde Cayle 1,477 Goals by Rhee Solters 1,091 Goals by Derbi Azar 1,025 Saves by Leera Heggle 2,276 Number of Wins 600

Plus 550 SSD wins. ;)

RANK 6! Not even half way through the cup and I beat last years (and my overall) High score!!! SO pumped!

Nice job! I've officially sent more YYB than any other year I've played, which is also quite exciting! And hopefully we continue to stay neck and neck, Novelista, so that we can keep sending consistent scores every day. :)

It seems I'm also not the only player on YYB that has aimed their focus on just winning YYB. Three wins in a row, but sadly not enough side games to pass the Krawks in the ranking.

Backet is looking good!! Looks like we might take altador down for our first sweep of the season!!

EDIT: Goals Accomplished today (6-14-14)

1. 2,000 goals in Yooyuball (2,000th Goal scored by Rhee Solters)

2. 200 Yooyuball games

3. 100 Make some noise games

4. 500 games of Shootout Showdown

5. 15 games of slushie slinger

Goals for tomorrow (6-15-14)

1. Reach Rank 7