Lost Desert Support Thread! 2014!!

R14!

650 games of SSD in the bag...

Goals Scored 6,449 Goals by Luvea Trivon 1,988 Goals by Vonde Cayle 1,779 Goals by Rhee Solters 1,393 Goals by Derbi Azar 1,289 Saves by Leera Heggle 2,654 Number of Wins 713

I'm 551 goals away from 7k...but I do 594 goals a day, so I'll be there tomorrow. ;)

Luvea should have his 2000th goal tomorrow. :D

R14!

650 games of SSD in the bag...

Goals Scored 6,449 Goals by Luvea Trivon 1,988 Goals by Vonde Cayle 1,779 Goals by Rhee Solters 1,393 Goals by Derbi Azar 1,289 Saves by Leera Heggle 2,654 Number of Wins 713

I'm 551 goals away from 7k...but I do 594 goals a day, so I'll be there tomorrow. ;)

Luvea should have his 2000th goal tomorrow. :D

Wow! Nice job! I'm not even close to that! Also congrats on being the 100th post!

Made rank 7th today so Rank 8 tomorrow hopefully!

Unfortunately I've been hit with a one-two punch of bad internet connection and going on vacation for the next week, so I may not be able to send many scores. I hope I can rank up today to 15 but if my connection stays this bad I may not make it.

And Virtupets two days in a row?? Agh that's just ridiculous.

IDC About our team right now i'm doing my own Altador cup (all fair) Called the Yooyu cup. made it to rank 8 because of that! Going to play a lot tomorrow too!

Your strange rituals intrigue me. *steeples her fingers* Please...tell me more... ;)

I say "by the close of gaming", because I can't remember how it goes in the finals (if the rest of us just sit and wait for the top teams to duke it out or what).

I anticipate being at AS+3 by the thirtieth. You know...unless my computer explodes or something. :laughingsmiley:

(And yes, I think that emoji is my favorite on the entire board. xD )

Your strange rituals intrigue me. *steeples her fingers* Please...tell me more... ;)

I say "by the close of gaming", because I can't remember how it goes in the finals (if the rest of us just sit and wait for the top teams to duke it out or what).

I anticipate being at AS+3 by the thirtieth. You know...unless my computer explodes or something. :laughingsmiley:

(And yes, I think that emoji is my favorite on the entire board. xD )

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/41686-the-yooyu-cup/

Here is the link for more about the Yooyu cup! Good luck for your AS+3 !

Rank 10 today after 18 more matches. Not bad considering that's 1 day in my yooyu cup! I like the brackets. All of them, great for Kiko lake and it looks like Haunted woods will be the AC IX winner! I can't wait to see who wins my Yooyu cup (LD is in 3rd behind Haunted woods and Brightvale)

Well there's one more round to play, so at least five more days. There might be another bye day afterwards for score tallying or tie breaks or something.

And I was finally able to send scores today! I felt quite left out the past few days. If I can play tomorrow I'll hit rank 18!

Neopets hates us enough to put us in a bracket with 5 of the best teams. 16th place :I Everyone who is reading this PLEASE MAIL NEOPETS TO CHANGE THE SYSTEM!