just got a cool RE!

decchild

I was on my merry way to the bank when some Grundo handed me a Gargarox Isafuhlarg Stamp for my stamp collection! I looked on the JN database and it turms out it's worth over 175K. WOOOOO!!!! This is the biggest RE I've ever gotten before. :laughingsmiley:

Guest Sabs

Very nice! Congrats on your RE! :) I'm loving the new ones lately. My luckiest one of all time was a mootix.

I actually got this RE a couple of days but the stamp I got was worth about 1.2 million so I chucked it in my album immediately. Saves me from buying it later on. :)

Congrats! My luckiest RE of all time was a new bead for my Lutari Talisman!

That's so cool! I heard those are super expensive to buy.

I actually got this RE a couple of days but the stamp I got was worth about 1.2 million so I chucked it in my album immediately. Saves me from buying it later on. :)

Which stamp was it? That's pretty awesome.

I have noticed there have been a lot more REs reported going around Neopia lately. I haven't been as active lately so I haven't gotten in on anything sweet but you never know. (: Loving the RE overhaul TNT has been implementing.

Oh this is huge, congratulations to you!

I remember my luckiest REs was getting that expensive lab map :)

Yeessss I just got that one the other day, so nice to have it sitting in my SBD :laughingsmiley: