Super Attack Pea

laceew45

Does anyone have the Super Attack Pea that they would be willing to lend to me? (Not now, just in the possibly near future.)

I am qualified to get the Pea Chia from ALP so I have what it takes to borrow from them but I would be okay with extra collateral from whomever decided to lend it to me, if needed. I don't need it now. I would just like to know if anyone would allow me to borrow and tell me their requirements for it so I can save up or try to get your collateral before I apply for the Pea Chia from ALP. I want to have a definite answer from someone before I apply.

I doubt anyone on here has one that they lend.

Usually when people borrow a Pea Chia, they either make and bump a Neoboards and hope for a lender or hang on the MSPP /SuaP lendee board.

I doubt anyone on here has one that they lend.

Usually when people borrow a Pea Chia, they either make and bump a Neoboards and hope for a lender or hang on the MSPP /SuaP lendee board.

This Neoboard is a really good place to hang out and wait for a lender. You may also have a higher chance of getting a lend if you have the pea chia on your account ready and waiting. :)

• 1 year later...

I recently just got a lend, and it's definitely easier now than before, but one of the factors is that my avatar count is now 280 instead of whatever it was before. 

And it definitely helps if you have a pea chia ready. You can always borrow one. Some lenders lend the pet for a month so you get plenty of time to look for a pea lender.  Actually I applied to TDN for a pea chia lend and didn't have a response yet...not sure if the pea chia is still active. But now I can cancel that application. There are other pea chia lenders lurking at the AC board.

I find making your own board is in some ways easier. I find being on a lending/lendee board, you can get get buried in the conversations people have. Though someone has told me she got lent through these boards and she has never made her own board. I actually got lent with some collateral ($2 mil plus some 5 paint brushes and a draik morphing potion). But I have heard some people get lent without any. I think having a higher avatar count or more trophies will definitely help your case.

Just a warning that super attack pea was severely duped, and TNT is still freezing users who own it, so be careful of you are getting lent from :)

I recently just got a lend, and it's definitely easier now than before, but one of the factors is that my avatar count is now 280 instead of whatever it was before. 

And it definitely helps if you have a pea chia ready. You can always borrow one. Some lenders lend the pet for a month so you get plenty of time to look for a pea lender.  Actually I applied to TDN for a pea chia lend and didn't have a response yet...not sure if the pea chia is still active. But now I can cancel that application. There are other pea chia lenders lurking at the AC board.

I find making your own board is in some ways easier. I find being on a lending/lendee board, you can get get buried in the conversations people have. Though someone has told me she got lent through these boards and she has never made her own board. I actually got lent with some collateral ($2 mil plus some 5 paint brushes and a draik morphing potion). But I have heard some people get lent without any. I think having a higher avatar count or more trophies will definitely help your case.

Another reason its easier now is because a lot of people are lending the ones I mentioned before, some being frozen others not.

• 5 months later...

Just a warning that super attack pea was severely duped, and TNT is still freezing users who own it, so be careful of you are getting lent from :)

Another reason its easier now is because a lot of people are lending the ones I mentioned before, some being frozen others not.

what do you mean the suap was "duped"?  People aren't allowed to own them? or do you mean people who have them got them through nefarious means?

what do you mean the suap was "duped"?  People aren't allowed to own them? or do you mean people who have them got them through nefarious means?

By Duped he means that certain items like the SuAP were copied because of a site glitch and some were obtained through questionable means like this incident. This happened a while ago, so I'm sure that by now they've taken care of all the questionable items. There "shouldn't" be anything to worry about as of now. As always receive these items from older/experienced accounts rather then accounts that are just a few weeks old. Proceed with caution! I was recently lent and both mine and the lenders accounts are still very much active.