Hello all! I am really excited to be a returning neopets user! It has been honestly about 13 years since I have last played. My, has it changed ALOT since then. Lost Desert was just created the last time I was on, hehe!

A few things about me! Some of which I would like to change...

-I am a writer and student :graduated:

-I'm an only child

-As mentioned, I am a returning user :exclamation:

-I can't access my old accounts bc I don't have the same emails and can't remember all the pws :S

- I currently have NO neofriends--add me ? AT featherflora

-I want a LD poogle (like i use to have before my account was hacked a long time ago)

-^^but would totally be okay with just a poogle OR

-Or a Krawk, or Lutari 'cause they are so cute.

some of my ACCOUNT GOALS:

-To reach 50+ in Habi (currently at 15 I think) ^_^

-To be published in Neopian Times

-To have a poem published *just submitted my first* Wish me luck

-To get better at the all the games--I really don't have interest to quite yet, sadly.

-To have more exciting REs--currently my most exciting one is finding Rotten Negg and Onion Quesadilla. Years ago, I honestly found a LD paint brush, hence the poogle. :( Imagine that. . .

Tell me about yourself?

- Vera

Welcome back to Neopets Vera! My name is Becca (username; mynameismax2) I just recently returned myself, I played wayyy back when neopets first started and then started a new account around 2005. I lost all my old accounts for not logging into them for long periods of time, oops! It's sad, I miss my lever of doom avatar mostly! Add me if you want and I will send you habi things :)

Welcome back to Neopets Vera! My name is Becca (username; mynameismax2) I just recently returned myself, I played wayyy back when neopets first started and then started a new account around 2005. I lost all my old accounts for not logging into them for long periods of time, oops! It's sad, I miss my lever of doom avatar mostly! Add me if you want and I will send you habi things :)

Thanks! I will add you! I am pretty much in the same boat as you...returned a few times and got bored. Now I think I am back for at least a little while :)

Another thing I miss--and now am unable to afford is lab maps! Each piece back then was less than 30k each. Now it is impossible to buy!

Welcome back, I'm Dana and I also recently started playing again. You can add me too for Habitarium stuff! I'm cartoon_dreamer on neopets.

What do you study in school?

What do you like to write about?

I just finished a visual arts degree. :)

Hi Dana! Welcome back too. I will add you on habi too.

I study and am almost done an honours degree in literature with major in communications.

I mostly like to write about nature, but also, I enjoy writing semi-autobiographical fiction stories/ poems/ etc.

Congrats on your completion. I bet you are glad to be done.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

One great thing is if you are lucky you can get lab map peices from gold keys in keyquest. It takes a while but can really pay off in the long run! You can also get paintbrushes and other valuable items from keyquest. I have collected/bought 2 lab maps so far, one for my main account and one for my side.

Welcome to the forum, Vera. Glad to meet another student writer, and I wish you luck in getting your submissions published. :)

Thank you, Ruto ! I am glad to be here & back on neo in general. :evo:

I don't know if I am capable of writing in this particular style--that is bit more fantasy-based than the usual academic work, however, a challenge is always needed!

I love writing fantasy, so academic work is the bigger challenge for me. :P I bet you could make it work, though!

Guest Sabs

Welcome! I'm Sabrina, and I've been playing for about 3 years after a previous 4 year hiatus. I'm at habitarium 50, so I have a lot of extra resources to help out if you need it. :) I agree, KQ for the win! I've made millions from that game pretty fast.

Also, poogle morphing potions, and Krawks have deflated quite a bit now. Any particular color you like?

Welcome to TDNF and also welcome back to Neopets. I returned just last January after a hiatus that had lasted yearrrrrrrrs. I'm happy to be back fueling my Neo-addiction just like everyone else.

-I added you as a neofriend, I am haic0re. I am lvl 50 in Habi and would be more than happy to gift you daily and repair your resources on your journey to the almighty lvl 50.

-I am also a writer. Are you going to school for writing? What kind? Like news or creative? Good luck on your submissions. I'm sure you have a good chance at being accepted, but if you don't get in this time around, I would recommend keeping on it and re-submitting and writing new material. You never know if what you've got is what TNT is looking for.

-I am also about to have a Krawk, which is a pet I used to have on my old account that I forgot the password to. So I'm happy to be getting a Krawk again. (:

Hi Dana! Welcome back too. I will add you on habi too.

I study and am almost done an honours degree in literature with major in communications.

I mostly like to write about nature, but also, I enjoy writing semi-autobiographical fiction stories/ poems/ etc.

Congrats on your completion. I bet you are glad to be done.

That sounds awesome! Hopefully we'll get to read some of your work in The Neopian Times!

Welcome to TDNF and also welcome back to Neopets. I returned just last January after a hiatus that had lasted yearrrrrrrrs. I'm happy to be back fueling my Neo-addiction just like everyone else.

-I added you as a neofriend, I am haic0re. I am lvl 50 in Habi and would be more than happy to gift you daily and repair your resources on your journey to the almighty lvl 50.

-I am also a writer. Are you going to school for writing? What kind? Like news or creative? Good luck on your submissions. I'm sure you have a good chance at being accepted, but if you don't get in this time around, I would recommend keeping on it and re-submitting and writing new material. You never know if what you've got is what TNT is looking for.

-I am also about to have a Krawk, which is a pet I used to have on my old account that I forgot the password to. So I'm happy to be getting a Krawk again. (:

Hi! Glad you are back as well. :) I love that I am not the only one returning here!

:) Thank you, I just added you back. :) I am trying so hard to get up on lvls in habi but it takes so long!

In respect to writing, I have done both news journalism (also music/ arts/ magazine) related works, but also I am in the process of writing what would ideally become a novel! What do you like to write?

Krawks are such cuties. Haha I don't know what else to call them, but they are just great. !

Hello and welcome! It's pretty easy to get a Poogle--I've seen the Red Poogle Morphing Potions sell for pretty cheap. :D

Really? Wow, I will have to check that out! :)

Thank you all. Especially to the person who just passed along a red poogle morphing potion to me. That was really sweet! I lost track of who gave that to me, so just wanted to send a shout out ! :D

Glad to be [back] here!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double or triple post. Use the edit button if you have something to add. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hello and welcome Vera. I am Vanessa, and too have taken a hiatus or two from neopets. Sorry you lost your old account . :( Wow, a literary artist. In fact, there seems to be quite a few of you on this thread alone. I love love love creative people!!!!! Congrats on the gift of writing. I always wanted to illustrate a book. Perhaps even a children's book, because of the ratio of illustration to story. However, I never was inspired enough to come up with any plot ideas. Oh well. Good luck on your return to neopets and your literary career.

Oh yeah, i attempted to neofriend you, but i'm not sure if i sent the request properly. We shall see... :rolleyes_anim:

Hello and welcome Vera. I am Vanessa, and too have taken a hiatus or two from neopets. Sorry you lost your old account . :( Wow, a literary artist. In fact, there seems to be quite a few of you on this thread alone. I love love love creative people!!!!! Congrats on the gift of writing. I always wanted to illustrate a book. Perhaps even a children's book, because of the ratio of illustration to story. However, I never was inspired enough to come up with any plot ideas. Oh well. Good luck on your return to neopets and your literary career.

Oh yeah, i attempted to neofriend you, but i'm not sure if i sent the request properly. We shall see... :rolleyes_anim:

Thank you for the add! I got cha added ! :rolleyes_anim:

Do you like to draw? That is something I've always wanted to be good at. Writing just comes naturally--most of the time.

Thank you for the well wishes & all. Writing is hard. And has to be done for the self, not the audience--something that is tricky to separate sometimes.

I look forward to chatting again!

Hello again! Hope your all good.

Yes, I love to draw very much. I actually love to experiment with all mediums. All the images used in my neopet's look up, gallery, and the profile here are mine.The traditional medium I manipulate the best is charcoal. There is a tiny cropped example from a charcoal still-life in my Skulls gallery. There is also a portion of a pen and ink cross-contour cow skull there. I pretty much just cropped out stuff to match the gallery.

The pieces from the oil and acrylic paintings specifically in my Gallery are from older collections i did when i was first learning to use the medium. These days I am mixing many mediums and textures. I just follow my inner voice when it comes to art. Just like you and your writing, it comes naturally me. It is something i have always been able to do. My home is filled with half finished art and art junk. HAHA!! Because of this, i keep envisioning your environment must be filled with 'old school' grandpa-style typewriters and stacks of paper. It is soooooooo unheard of for people to even use those these days. :laughingsmiley:

Meurta,

That is really impressive! I checked out your page and gallery... I really like your work! I have never worked with charcoal but it seems like a really intimate art form.

I think that is the way you have to do it with art (writing included). Just follow that inner desire or pang or whatever it is being referred to.

Ha! I would not say my place is FULL of old school stuff, but it is minimally enhanced by "old school" items...I.E my precious Underwood typewriter with a working ribbon, old books, old art, dried flowers, antiques, old cloth mannequin, art, etc.

Sweet!! I think it's super cool that you have a working and treasured typewriter. All the other items you mentioned fit my earlier vision of you so well. I have an appreciation for such things too. I blame my mother for my 'digging' antiques. It must be a common artist trait to like mannequins though. A dear friend of mine who dabbles in both interior design and jewelry has a really good antique cloth mannequin bust. My sister Veronica, the dancer/choreographer, has a beautiful modern mannequin. I have this headless thing that might need to be retired soon. Hahaha

I am happy to hear that you like my art. I would love to read something of yours one day. I do have a passion for reading.

Welcome back to Neopets Vera! Also I hope you can get your goals finished. I've been playing Neopets since 2005 and I have been an off and in player but I'm getting back to a daily log in. Also one thing I could recommend to get better at the games is to focus on a few at a time. Some of the games are easier to do if they have a zen mode where you could practice. It worked for me but it just might take awhile.