oh what to do =(

decchild

Hey everyone! So long story (2 hours, harhar) short, I was wondering if anyone has ever encountered glitches with the different neopian wheels? For some reason, at least once a week, whenever I spin the wheel of monotony and it hits the two hour mark/the end, i always end up with an "An error has occurred. Please try again later" message. Does anyone know what to do or should I just wait it out? I luckily got the Right Round boon this week, so I can try again, but it drives me up the wall whenever I get that pesky message. It's such a long wait and it sucks to leave your computer and come back that that! :thumbsdown:

Sometimes that message means that I got an item, but it just glitched on the message. Sometimes it means that the internet hiccoughed and I can spin again. If I have time, I try to spin again.

I'm keeping track of all the spins on the wheels, and when I get that and can't find the prize or notice any change in HP, I can't record that spin.

Normally when I get that, my neopoints are taken for spinning the wheel but I don't get anything out of it. From previous posts, sounds like some people have had better luck than I. I didn't know if it was my internet connection doing it or what, but I don't spin the wheel of monotony any more. I want the avatar, but I guess it'll have to wait for me to stop being bitter about it, haha.

Oh that is weird! I remember that someone posted something similar to this on the Neopet's boards and lots of people replied "It happened to me too, I got the avvie by an error message"

It displayed the same message when I spun the wheel of extravagance, I got so mad that I sent a ticket about it, and TNT replied that I got the avatar...

Thanks for the help everyone! I checked my avvie counter and it turns out I got the Monotony avvie. Hooray!! I no longer have to spin it!!

Just checked and I found out I got the Misfortune avvie too. Oh sweet Neopets gods I thank thee. I absolutely detest that wheel with every fibre of my being.

Edited by decchild

Thanks for the help everyone! I checked my avvie counter and it turns out I got the Monotony avvie. Hooray!! I no longer have to spin it!!

Just checked and I found out I got the Misfortune avvie too. Oh sweet Neopets gods I thank thee. I absolutely detest that wheel with every fibre of my being.

/laughing

I hear ya...as soon as I got each Wheel avie I stopped spinning that Wheel. Wheel of Knowledge took me the longest to finally add to my avie count. Wheel of Extravagance was the one that cost me the most in nps (obviously) AND sanity (watching all those nps go down the drain was maddening!)

Every once in a while I will spin the Wheel of Misfortune just for grins...but I've not visited the other Wheels in aaaaaaaaages.

:P