Hey everybody, I've created this support thread for the dedicated people of Haunted Woods. I hope that we will rise and defeat the opposition. This thread welcomes new members and opponents from other teams. You can post almost anything you want including your stats, likes, dislikes, and dreams. First off, here are a few ground rules:

1. No eating the opposition or your teammate's brains (this does not apply to "Brains" Mortigan)

2. Be as kind as possible to others.

3. No trolling on this tread or any other forums.

4. You can go as berserk or crazy as you want as long as you don't cross the line.

5. No cheating! :sad01_anim:

6. Have fun playing! :laughingsmiley:

To be honest, I never considered the possibility of our new member being a female. Sorry ladies, but the Draik just kind of looked like a male and Haunted Woods has only ever had one female in their squad. I wonder what position this newcomer will be playing since the only position Haunted Woods ever changed was the Center Defender. Hmmmm.....I better think about this while drinking brain-flavored milk (why did I have to make a rule about not eating brains).

Edit: The countdown for the Altador Cup has started and sign-ups will be on May 22. Hope they reveal the name of our new player in the press soon. There has also been a bit of discussion on whether the Wraith Draik will attract more freeloaders or if it will help us get more all-stars. Well, let's see what happens during the tournament. No matter what we are not going down without a fight. :medieval:

I hope I can get All-Star again this year, actually I hope we we can ALL get All-Star this year! Maybe this will be they year we once again rise to the top? Well I better go and get a playlist prepared for all those hours of Yooyuball, Slushie Slinger, Shootout Showdown and Make Some Noise. So much Kingdom Hearts music last year.

To be honest, I never considered the possibility of our new member being a female. Sorry ladies, but the Draik just kind of looked like a male and Haunted Woods has only ever had one female in their squad.

Which past player was a female? I started playing the AC just 2 or 3 years ago, so I don't know much about our team's past players.

And it's actually not a matter of "sorry, ladies", but a matter of more equality on AC teams. There are way too few female players :P

By the way, I feel stupid now. I always thought Krell Vitor was a Halloween Lupe. Just found out he's a Kyrii *facepalm*

I agree with you. There are too few female players in AC squads. The female player is Chelo Binay who only played in the first AC which as many of you probably know was the year our team won the Altador Cup. P.S. You are definitely not the only to make that mistake. :shiftyeyes_anim:

The Wraith Draik might attract a few freeloaders and some all-stars as well so I'm going to work as hard as I possibly can this year. I haven't seen anyone showing their stats from last year so I thought I should share mine. They're below and I encourage people to share their stats as well.

Rank 10: 451 YYB games, 4,906 goals, 48 goals by Krell Vitor, 43 goals by Wan Dirx (who isn't playing this year), 58 goals by "Brains" Mortigan, 4,757 goals by Zo Junior, 562 saves by Fanetti, and 451 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses. My GPG (Goals Per Game) is 10.878 and Zo Junior's GPG is 10.548. I've also played 17 SS games, 60 MSN games, and 231 SOSD games.

Oh I like that idea. Here are my stats from last year copied directly from my trophy:

Rank: All-Star - Yooyuball: Goals Scored 9,395, Goals by Krell Vitor 945, Goals by Wan Dirx 952, Goals by "Brains" Mortigan 1,069, Goals by Zo Junior 6,429, Saves by Fanetti 1,827.
Number of Wins 933, Number of Draws 0, Number of Losses 0. Slushie Slinger: Games Played 290. Make Some Noise: Games Played 1,561. Shootout Showdown: Games Played 1,562.

Hopefully I can at least get close to what I got last year or even surpass it. Pacing myself was key, that and lots of music :P. Probably also helps that I don't have a job yet so I had lots of free time too.

Man, you're good. It's a good thing you're on our team and not some other team. Your GPG is 10.07 and Zo Junior's is 6.891. My GPG is higher but I think that's because I have a few tricks that make me get lots of goals and because I focus on making Zo Junior getting all of my goals so he can be the leading scorer. If you guys want, I can share a few tactics for getting lots of goals but you'll have to wait until the practice sessions start because I might want to experiment with some other plans. Go Haunties! I hope we kill it out there!

Sorry about that guy. I know him and it's just because he doesn't play Neopets much anymore. He's only playing the Altador Cup because I asked him so he might be a bit sour. He is close to breaking rule#2 and #3 but I guess it's alright since he said something offensive about our team and not another team. But Epic Dragon, one more of those and "he" is going to come out. :evil_notsmiling:

I'm sorta aiming for All-Star. All-Star would be great and all, but I'm focused on doing as much as I can for the team. What I really focus on is surpassing my performance from last year. I totally agree, our Draik is a boss. I'm wondering what position he'll play though. Anybody know?

Gaaah!!

Super pumped for the AC this year!!!

Even more excited for allstars :*

And wow..... didn't realize that was a kyrii.... all i saw was uc werelupe....

I'm guessing you're a new member of HW since you're account is 2 months old. Are you planning to keep playing for us or hop to different teams every time the AC comes around? Well, all I can say is welcome to the team and forum. You have made the right choice in joining us and I hope you try your very best throughout the Altador Cup.

Edit: Anyone know what happened to the forum that was discussing [Removed]?

I think you miscounted. There are 5 Haunties on this forum. HauntedWoods3163(Me), leverhelven (You), pokeneodragon, The Epic Dragon, and Excoecaria. Although some of them might not post regularly, they have posted here and that makes them a Hauntie in this thread. I think more of us will show up when Altador Cup actually starts.

I'm getting a bit anxious about the pre-tournament press because HW does not have an article yet and I'm wondering if they'll reveal the name of our new teammate and explain why Wan Dirx was thrown out of Haunted Woods. The funny thing is, I kinda called Wan Dirx being the next player to retire a while ago and now he is retiring. How crazy is that?

I'm getting a bit anxious about the pre-tournament press because HW does not have an article yet and I'm wondering if they'll reveal the name of our new teammate and explain why Wan Dirx was thrown out of Haunted Woods. The funny thing is, I kinda called Wan Dirx being the next player to retire a while ago and now he is retiring. How crazy is that?

Yeah, every year I feel as if TNT always leaves HW for the last days! Bah humbug! -_- I'm curious!!! And I want to buy the HW braided wig too! :D

Maybe it's because we won the first AC so they think it's appropriate for us to go last since we made history. It might also be because it builds suspense and we have a new player so they want to think of how to write the article. We better try hard in case freeloaders join because we just look so damn epic! Well anyways, I hope the name is fitting for us Haunties and matches how he awesome he looks! Go Haunties! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hey, TDN Haunties! ;) Thanks OP for making this thread! I'm hoping that TNT changed the format this year, after all the backlash. I'll still try for All-Star, but I'll definitely be less motivated if nothing has changed. xD

Yeah, every year I feel as if TNT always leaves HW for the last days! Bah humbug! -_- I'm curious!!! And I want to buy the HW braided wig too! :D

Riiiiight? I'm going to buy the wig too! Definitely worth it. :) I also want to add to my NT trophy, so the sooner they release the press news, the sooner I can write an article for our new (hopefully lady) Draik.

Good to see you again, Blaise. This brings the tally of Haunties up to 6. To be honest, I'm fine with the bracket system as long as TNT make a few changes. DRR probably won't come back but I think it's fairer than the bracket system. Well, I'm anxiously awaiting for your article which I'm sure will be amazing.

Riiiiight? I'm going to buy the wig too! Definitely worth it. :) I also want to add to my NT trophy, so the sooner they release the press news, the sooner I can write an article for our new (hopefully lady) Draik.

YAAAAY, another Hauntie that hopes the new Draik is a lady!!! <3 <3 Girl power!!!