honestly, i really want to see Haunted Woods do well. Those 9th place finishes and such don't do y'all justice.

i was playing YYB earlier and I love your wraith draik, Crade? Ironically, the creepiest thing to me about the team was that Crade doesn't have a running animation.....he just kinda floats. Odd.

Hi Fellow Haunties!

Just checking in and wishing everyone a fantastic AC Cup!
Hope you all play a bunch, so we can make The Haunted Woods the champions of this years AC Cup!

I'll do my best to cap out my score in YYB every day, and if I have the time, also get in some SOSD games :)

GO HAUNTED WOODS!

So, another day went by.
Capped out my scores in YYB and SOSD today, which meant I reached rank 11, and I'm steadily moving towards rank 12, which is where I finished during my last AC Cup (VII / 2012), but at that time I wasn't nearly as passionate about the Cup as I am this year, and didn't study the flow of the Cup or the different mechanics capping/maxing out the games and stuff like that.

Today I found out you can post a score in SOSD with only 1 goal in the game. That made capping out that game a lot easier. It took me several hours yesterday, but I think I made it in approximately 1 hour today, maybe less.. Each game takes less than 5 sec when you only need to score the 1 goal instead of 5 ^^

I'm excited about the new bracket we're in. A couple of other big dogs in this one, so it's gonna be interesting to see if we'll just fly through it this time, or if we're gonna get beaten to a pulp..

Well.. that's my update for the day. Hope you guys are still doing great, and have been sending in a lot of scores so we can win this cup!

GO HAUNTED WOODS!

So, another day went by.

Capped out my scores in YYB and SOSD today, which meant I reached rank 11, and I'm steadily moving towards rank 12, which is where I finished during my last AC Cup (VII / 2012), but at that time I wasn't nearly as passionate about the Cup as I am this year, and didn't study the flow of the Cup or the different mechanics capping/maxing out the games and stuff like that.

Today I found out you can post a score in SOSD with only 1 goal in the game. That made capping out that game a lot easier. It took me several hours yesterday, but I think I made it in approximately 1 hour today, maybe less.. Each game takes less than 5 sec when you only need to score the 1 goal instead of 5 ^^

I'm excited about the new bracket we're in. A couple of other big dogs in this one, so it's gonna be interesting to see if we'll just fly through it this time, or if we're gonna get beaten to a pulp..

Well.. that's my update for the day. Hope you guys are still doing great, and have been sending in a lot of scores so we can win this cup!

GO HAUNTED WOODS!

Be careful with SOSD! There's a notion that sending in only 1 goal may actually be bad: http://www.reddit.com/r/neopets/comments/273xhg/altador_cup_megathread_ask_questions_give_advice/

Be careful with SOSD! There's a notion that sending in only 1 goal may actually be bad: http://www.reddit.com/r/neopets/comments/273xhg/altador_cup_megathread_ask_questions_give_advice/

Thank you for that. Hadn't seen or heard that it might be bad for the team. All the places I saw mentioning it only spoke positively of it.

Good I only did it for 1 day. I'll go back to sending in the 5 goal games during the rest of the Cup ^^

Just hit rank 10 so I'm half way to All Stardom. Currently my gameplay stats look like this:

Yooyuball
Goals Scored: 2,781 Goals by Krell Vitor: 211 Goals by Crade Talvos: 258 Goals by "Brains" Mortigan: 214 Goals by Zo Junior: 2,098 Saves by Fanetti: 417 Number of Wins: 271 Number of Draws: 0 Number of Losses: 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played: 270 Top Score: 518
Make Some Noise
Games Played: 330 Top Score: 6,166
Shootout Showdown
Games Played: 410 Top Score: 1,200

Just hit rank 10 so I'm half way to All Stardom. Currently my gameplay stats look like this:

Yooyuball
Goals Scored: 2,781 Goals by Krell Vitor: 211 Goals by Crade Talvos: 258 Goals by "Brains" Mortigan: 214 Goals by Zo Junior: 2,098 Saves by Fanetti: 417 Number of Wins: 271 Number of Draws: 0 Number of Losses: 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played: 270 Top Score: 518
Make Some Noise
Games Played: 330 Top Score: 6,166
Shootout Showdown
Games Played: 410 Top Score: 1,200

Congrats on reaching rank 10.

You are halfway to All Stardom Rankwise, but unfortunately not pointwise yet :(

Rank 10 = 5600 points

All-Star = 16000 points.

It gradually takes more points to reach the next rank the higher you get.

A great way to keep track on how far away from All-stardom you are, is to use the absolutecorruption page. Just seach google for: "neopets absolutecorruption".

And there's also also a lot of other nice stuff on that page ^^

There's still plenty of time left to reach All-Star, but since we are already more than 1/3 through the entire cup I think you need to put in an extra few games one of the days, or you might be a few short and only finish rank 19, which would be a shame :(

Keep up the good work, and our team will surely be Victorious.

GO HAUNTED WOODS!

Hey Haunties, It's great that we're winning so many matches (even though I know it's mostly because of an ACG). I just got 16-0 against Shenkuu. I thought that the highest possible was 15. Did TNT change that recently?

Hey Haunties, It's great that we're winning so many matches (even though I know it's mostly because of an ACG). I just got 16-0 against Shenkuu. I thought that the highest possible was 15. Did TNT change that recently?

I believe the cap was lifted when new YYB was introduced. I had a chance at 18 this year and missed it.

Finally reached All-Star.
Still think I'm going for the double All-Star before this is over, since we're only halfway through the Cup.

Hope the rest of you are doing well :)
Our scores in the games are not very stable these days I think. Some days we're over the top and make massive scores in 1 or 2 of the games, other days we are just cutting it with 1 point more than our opponents. Hope that we'll make the big scores when we finally get to face the other top dogs: Moltara and Virtupets. We still need to bring our A game to win this.

GO HAUNTED WOODS!

All this talk about Virtupets, but Haunted Woods' scores have dwarfed their's so i think HW could be the first team to repeat. Between VP and HW, i'm rooting for HW. love you guys!

y'all have been in a tie through the first three brackets with VP and MT, but since the three of y'all are in the same bracket and YOU GUYS are ranked first, i feel like we now know which team is gonna win the whole shebang...i look forward to you guys pulling off the repeat :)

Congrats on the near-sweep, guys. It sucks that you've been tainted by the presence of an ACG. I wish TNT's anti-cheating measures had worked so that you could enjoy your hard-earned victories, because I know the legitimate Haunties busted your tails yesterday, too. But all the credit/blame is going to the ACG, which just isn't fair to you guys.