Hey guys, I play on neopets as paranoidly. I'm planning to go double all-star or more for the Cup. I just came here to say that please consider the Haunted Woods as your team this year. :laughingsmiley: We all get along great. However, our team is lacking All-Stars. We need people who can get over 1,000 wins (2,000, 3,000) and be real devotees! (I know I'm all talk right now but I promise you I will play hard and you will be surprised as opposed to my ac stats last year) It makes me a little sad that I'm not seeing any true devotees. KI seems to have them all. It's our year to shine!! Please play as much as you can!

If you will play for the hw, nm me onsite and I could perhaps make a daily plan for you, and neomail you every day of the cup to see what you should aim for. Don't worry, I won't make it lengthy (won't make you play more than 4 hours)...unless you want a surefire way to get to All-Star, please include "All-Star plan" in your title neomail to me. If you don't want an all-star plan neomail me "Regular plan". I'm also trying to verify this on the official hw page or else I won't do this publicly on neopets because they won't take me serious. :P Thanks for reading my proposal!

I might take the All-Star plan but I might not. How I am I supposed to neomail you if I don't know your Neopets account? Breaking news! Faerieland is to be assisted by an "illegitimate All-Star group"! Sorry Faeries but I have to say this. Faerieland is one of the teams to beat and I say that we need to beat 'em up.

P.S. You can't talk about any illegitimate groups on Neopets within the TDN forums or you will be warned and if done repeatedly, banned.

I might take the All-Star plan but I might not. How I am I supposed to neomail you if I don't know your Neopets account? Breaking news! Faerieland is to be assisted by an "illegitimate All-Star group"! Sorry Faeries but I have to say this. Faerieland is one of the teams to beat and I say that we need to beat 'em up.

P.S. You can't talk about any illegitimate groups on Neopets within the TDN forums or you will be warned and if done repeatedly, banned.

I said my account is paranoidly :) I will have a mailing list and all of that.

Good to see you again, Blaise. This brings the tally of Haunties up to 6. To be honest, I'm fine with the bracket system as long as TNT make a few changes. DRR probably won't come back but I think it's fairer than the bracket system. Well, I'm anxiously awaiting for your article which I'm sure will be amazing.

Likewise! :) Most of the boards I've lurked at share the same sentiments regarding tournament structure; literally anything is better than the brackets last year. (Agreed on DDR!) Plus there were no resolved ties for non-podium spots, which was kind of silly. Fingers crossed, though! Ha, thanks -- hopefully the NT editor will think so as well! :P

If you will play for the hw, nm me onsite and I could perhaps make a daily plan for you, and neomail you every day of the cup to see what you should aim for. Don't worry, I won't make it lengthy (won't make you play more than 4 hours)...unless you want a surefire way to get to All-Star, please include "All-Star plan" in your title neomail to me. If you don't want an all-star plan neomail me "Regular plan". I'm also trying to verify this on the official hw page or else I won't do this publicly on neopets because they won't take me serious. :P Thanks for reading my proposal!

Hey, Honora! D'awww, why wouldn't they? I'm blanking atm -- WASPS? -- was the name of our All-Star/Daily Match Goals thing that sounds similar to this. The owner of the petpage would update depending on who we were facing. Not that it matters now, if the tournament structure hasn't changed... you know. xD You should go for it! :)

GUYYSS I GOT APPROVED! :rock: CELEBRATION :dance:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words and above. Smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congratulations! :laughingsmiley: It's great that you're helping us out. I'm still waiting for that article about us on Neopets. Anyways, Moltara and Faerieland are apparently the teams to beat according to DonkeyMeepit. Let's play hard and rise from the ashes. Go Haunties!

P.S. I'm going to share a few tips on how to score a lot of goals in Yooyuball when the practice period starts. The reason I'm doing this during the practice period is because I want to experiment and I want you to see if it works for you. If it doesn't work, I'll try to find a solution that will work but I can't promise anything.

Man, you're good. It's a good thing you're on our team and not some other team. Your GPG is 10.07 and Zo Junior's is 6.891. My GPG is higher but I think that's because I have a few tricks that make me get lots of goals and because I focus on making Zo Junior getting all of my goals so he can be the leading scorer. If you guys want, I can share a few tactics for getting lots of goals but you'll have to wait until the practice sessions start because I might want to experiment with some other plans. Go Haunties! I hope we kill it out there!

Thanks! That was my first time ever reaching All-Star and I had really buckled down and like I said, I set a pace for myself and it worked out well. Hopefully I can do the same this year!

Also waiting patiently for our teams stuff to show up in the NC Mall along with our teams description. It's a good thing that it should happen tomorrow since my NC expires on Thursday. I also am looking forward to finding out about this Mysterious Wraith Draik :D Maybe I should draw him/her and submit it to the Art Gallery?... then again, that might take away from my AC Gaming :P

Also waiting patiently for our teams stuff to show up in the NC Mall along with our teams description. It's a good thing that it should happen tomorrow since my NC expires on Thursday. I also am looking forward to finding out about this Mysterious Wraith Draik :D Maybe I should draw him/her and submit it to the Art Gallery?... then again, that might take away from my AC Gaming :P

Yep, still waiting on the NC braided wig here! DO IT FOR THE VINE. As long as you draw our new Draik before the actual tournament starts, you won't have to worry about missing some gaming time. :whistle:

GAAAH! Still nothing about uson the news!! Hope they are really preparing something spectacular for our new Draik, for leaving us for last like that! -_- -_- -_-

Ahhhh, I'm so impatient!! IKR it better be epic. :P At least sign-ups aren't too far away either, haha.

Yep, still waiting on the NC braided wig here! DO IT FOR THE VINE. As long as you draw our new Draik before the actual tournament starts, you won't have to worry about missing some gaming time. :whistle:

Ahhhh, I'm so impatient!! IKR it better be epic. :P At least sign-ups aren't too far away either, haha.

I dunno I have stuff that I'm currently working on that are taking a while to finish but maybe I'll be able to squeeze a picture of that Wraith Draik in :P

Maybe our NC Mall AC Team Gear will pop up when the news releases? If not I might have to use my NC on Faerie Quest or Lab Ray cookies instead before it expires.

Edit: Our NC Mall AC stuff is out!!! Time to go buy a fancy braided wig!

AARRRGHH! I don't believe it. We're finally featured on the Altador Cup main page... but NO MENTIONS to our Draik's name! :grrr:

Teaser news press!! Bummer that the Draik is a male -- still lots of character potential, though. ^_^

I dunno I have stuff that I'm currently working on that are taking a while to finish but maybe I'll be able to squeeze a picture of that Wraith Draik in :P

No pressure. ;) Haha.

Time to buy that wig!

I'll be supporting HW for the 7th time now... I actually thought about changing teams this year, but now I've decided that I'm sticking with HW. It's been too long now! lol

I'm sorry to say I won't be aiming for all-stars AT ALL though. Even though I'll have plenty of free time this month (because of the World Cup, I'm ending my semester early),

I can't see myself ranking up that high. The highest I've EVER ranked was level 15, and that was before they messed up YYB. :(

You've become a Haunted Woods supporter. Thanks for believing in us... we won't let you down! A team background is now in your inventory.

Welcome back! For your 6 years of dedicated play you have earned the prizes below: Discarded Yooyuball Gear Foreground

Hey there! This is will be my seventh Cup with HW too. :) TNT lowered the game maxes this year, according to the FAQ, so that's interesting. But no worries about All-Star! Any contributions help the team. ^_^

Also, Crade Talvos. Now I can work on the NT article!

Hey Haunties, I thought that I should share my tips for scoring lots of goals in Yooyuball. This is not 100% final and if you find them hard to do I'll try to create a different set of tips. So here they are.

1. The number one secret to scoring lots of goals is VARIETY. What I mean by this is that you can't try to shoot the ball in the exact same way every time. Your first two or three goals can be the exact same but after that it'll be easy to steal from you.

2. Next on the list is PROCESS. You must have a plan for scoring otherwise you won't be prepared for tight situations. My process is to zigzag after getting the Yooyu during kickoff the first three times. Then, after scoring the 3 goals I get the Yooyu and go straight down and shoot diagonally. After getting 5 or 6 goals I stand on the white line and steal the ball from my opponents. I usually end up scoring between 10 and 14. You don't need to use my process but if you can't think of one, you are more than welcome to use mine.

3. Lastly, you must be ready for the MYSTERY YOOYUS and know what to do with them. For the Faerie Yooyu you should go to the middle of the net and shoot because the ball would curve around the goalie. Mutant Yooyus are tricky but normally they behave like normal yooyus so just shoot it as you would with a normal one and see what happens. Finally, the Darigan Yooyu is the hardest one of all to shoot with but I have discovered two ways that will give you a much higher chance of shooting it in. The first way (highly recommended) is to shoot standing at the bottom corner of the wall facing your opponent's net and it may or may not go directly into the net. The second way is to shoot near the bottom corner and shoot it and it may shoot diagonally into the net.

This is what I've got so far and I hope it helps. :laughingsmiley:

So how's everyone doing on the Yooyuball front? I got a late start yesterday since I had to go to the grocery store but now I'm currently at rank 2!

Im doing great, im prett tierd out though, ugh!

Go team haha.

y'all's scores are really jumping! i'm mixed because Haunted Woods is one of my favorite teams, but now Terror Mountain is up against you guys. :/