~ Maraqua Support Thread ~ :: The Wave Is Coming

Saxen

Congrats!

I'm not quite at the cap yet. So I'm going to try to get in a few more games. I'm listening to a couple soundtracks and 1 album that some songs were used for an anime. My playlist is about 3.1 hours long right now. lol Perfect for the tedium of YYB. lol

Even though I'm not thrilled with how we did yesterday, I'm really happy with my own scores. I beat my own high score for YYB by scoring 17 goals in one game, which I didn't think was even possible. Normally, I would take a day off, since it won't count for the team, but I was looking forward to playing today. I'm almost at rank 12, so I'm definitely going to reach that today.

Thanks! Getting to 16 was big for me this year! 15 was my previous best. Honestly, after you got 17, I was inspired to try too, managed to get lucky one time in scoring 17. We must be getting lots of practice! Because I've had 6 games of 16. I never would've thought THAT possible! XD I'd like to get to 18, if that's possible. I JUST got to Rank 11 before the Neopian clock struck midnight. Phew! 800 more games for All-Star!

Sadly it seems we've fallen to 11th. :(

These are my current stats.

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 5,701
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 4,737
Goals by Oten Runeu 326
Goals by Lamelle Turow 295
Goals by Barit Jowes 343
Saves by Tonie Plessix 692
Number of Wins 528
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 12
Top Score 622
Make Some Noise
Games Played 0
Top Score 0
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 0
Top Score 0

My GPG is about 10.79, which is down a bit from the last time I checked because my last few games had a lot of darigan yooyus coming onto the field. -_-

Good luck with your games today! :D

Same here! This is my GPG average as of this morning.... 10.77538461538462. Down from over 10.8+ due to lots of darigans and some annoying lags that have really kept my scores down. Well, 13 and under anyway. lol Mostly I seem to be scoring 11 and under on the recent teams. :-\ 7004 goals in 650 games/wins. I've noticed that Elon has been working his way up in his GPG ranks. He's in 3rd place today. :)

Well, gonna try again to get some sleep. Blah to that! lol Good luck everybody!

Not being able to sweep Faerieland was pretty disappointing, especially since we fell to 12th place, but it's nice to get a few more wins. I really hope we get a win in YYB against Shenkuu today, so I'm going to try to hit the cap. I'm still optimistic that we can at least get to 4th in our bracket.

Agreed. I think I hit the cap against Faerieland. I'm rank 14 and still plugging away, thought likewise, I'm getting pretty tired of YYB. Of course after 700+ games/wins and to have 9 days and a few hours left..... yeah. I still have to play about 56 games per day to reach All-Star on the last day. Days I hit the cap of course, brings that average down a bit. Thankfully. lol There's a town festival tomorrow, so I hope I can find time to play, and hopefully NOT be too tired to play as well. lol

Good luck reaching All-Star! I AM a bit curious about your stats, being so close to All-Star... Would you mind sharing them? Here are my YYB stats.

Goals Scored 8,588
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 7,065
Goals by Oten Runeu 515
Goals by Lamelle Turow 479
Goals by Barit Jowes 529
Saves by Tonie Plessix 1,032
Number of Wins 786
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0

My highest Goal count was in AC VII, 8,000-even. So I've already blown that stat away. lol

I've had a couple games of SS and MSN in from days when I had time after reaching the Cap on YYB,

I HOPE we can place a bit higher by the day of the final standings too. I would be curious to know, how many people signed up for each team. And if the scores are tallied proportional to the number of people who signed up for each competing team. That would be interesting.

I haven't started playing today. I normally use one of this sites counters, but I wasn't able to get mine to work this year. I played 20 Slushie Slinger, 252 MSN, and 264 Shootout Showdown. I feel like our team has to have gotten smaller. I only visit occasionally, but I think our neoboards have been less active.

Goals Scored 9,603

Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 7,917

Goals by Oten Runeu 559

Goals by Lamelle Turow 562

Goals by Barit Jowes 565

Saves by Tonie Plessix 1,041

Number of Wins 883

Yeah, it does seem like the team morale is pretty low...

LOL Your stats are very similar to mine (after last night).

Just a bit higher in the YYB and a LOT higher than me in the support games. XD Nice work!

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 9,295
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 7,640
Goals by Oten Runeu 556
Goals by Lamelle Turow 525
Goals by Barit Jowes 574
Saves by Tonie Plessix 1,092
Number of Wins 848
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 12
Top Score 622
Make Some Noise
Games Played 16
Top Score 5,382
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 4
Top Score 1,105

Only 281 Yooyuball games left! I'm really happy with how well we did yesterday.

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 10,917

Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 9,005

Goals by Oten Runeu 633

Goals by Lamelle Turow 641

Goals by Barit Jowes 638

Saves by Tonie Plessix 1,227

Number of Wins 1,000

Number of Draws 0

Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger

Games Played 20

Top Score 693

Make Some Noise

Games Played 252

Top Score 5,181

Shootout Showdown

Games Played 264

Top Score

Impressive! I just cracked the 10,000 goal point tonight.

Hit the cap, or I would've gotten higher. ;)

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 10,016
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 8,260
Goals by Oten Runeu 588
Goals by Lamelle Turow 559
Goals by Barit Jowes 609
Saves by Tonie Plessix 1,186
Number of Wins 915
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0

Congratulations! I hate when I hit the cap right as I'm in the zone.

I was planning on playing a lot yesterday to balance out not being able to play too much today, but there were a ton of storms in the area and my internet connection wasn't good enough. I might play a few more games tonight, but I played the amount of games I wanted to play to keep on track.

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 11,787
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 9,717
Goals by Oten Runeu 678
Goals by Lamelle Turow 701
Goals by Barit Jowes 691
Saves by Tonie Plessix 1,338
Number of Wins 1,078
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 20
Top Score 693
Make Some Noise
Games Played 252
Top Score 5,181
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 264
Top Score 1,200

I am completely confused on how we sweeped Kiko Lake. Did we suddenly gain really amazing players that dedicate their lives to AC, or is it something else...?

I am completely confused on how we sweeped Kiko Lake. Did we suddenly gain really amazing players that dedicate their lives to AC, or is it something else...?

I noticed that too... weird! I didn't even play at all yesterday. Actually, every single time I don't play, we end up doing better against the other team. I'm cursed. :laughingsmiley: Good job on the wins though, team!

NICE stats paperdoll66! I just noticed that our foward, Elon, is now SECOND in the goals per game standings! As Maraqua Can't win the AC this year, maybe we can boost Elon to 1st in goals per game average? That would be something fun to work toward! :D

Here are my stats.

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 12,108
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 10,112
Goals by Oten Runeu 657
Goals by Lamelle Turow 655
Goals by Barit Jowes 684
Saves by Tonie Plessix 1,311
Number of Wins 1,089
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 12
Top Score 622
Make Some Noise
Games Played 18
Top Score 5,382
Shootout Showdown
Games Played 4
Top Score 1,105

Still 15 more games to send before I hit the cap for tonight. :D

That sweep against Kiko Lake was pretty shocking. Hopefully, we'll be able to keep it up today. Just 100 more game points left to go until All Star! I'm going to just copy my YYB stats, since that was my main focus today. My GPG took a bit of a hit, since I never play that well against Virtupets, bit it's still at 10.981.

Goals Scored 12,969
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 10,672
Goals by Oten Runeu 756
Goals by Lamelle Turow 775
Goals by Barit Jowes 766
Saves by Tonie Plessix 1,449
Number of Wins 1,181

Thanks Siniri, but it seems your team turtle-waxed our's. lol I expected it, but had hoped for a closer contest. ;)

Paperdoll66, Nice stats! Agreed, Virtupets being one of the top teams, they were able to break many of my patterns. Tough team indeed, although I STILL think the practice squad is overall the hardest! LOL

NICE GPG! Here are my stats after Virtupets.

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 13,036
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 10,937
Goals by Oten Runeu 697
Goals by Lamelle Turow 687
Goals by Barit Jowes 715
Saves by Tonie Plessix 1,372
Number of Wins 1,166
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0

My GPG took a hit too.

11.18010291595197 is what it ended up being, but it WAS as high as 11.187+ just about an hour ago. Stupid Darigan Yooyus! I was getting a lot of them tonight, once, 3 times in one game!

Still rank 18, but I only need 160 more wins to reach All-Star! :D

We did so well against Mystery Island, but we're in 13th place now! I hope that we can do just as well against Krawk Island and raise higher in the ranks. I just hit All-Star today, and it would be nice to reach it against a team that we also swept. I played some side games, so I'm copying the whole thing.

Yooyuball
Goals Scored 13,986
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 11,489
Goals by Oten Runeu 814
Goals by Lamelle Turow 852
Goals by Barit Jowes 831
Saves by Tonie Plessix 1,548
Number of Wins 1,270
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0
Slushie Slinger
Games Played 20