Krawk Island Support Thread

micheee

This is only my second year playing in the Altador Cup but there was no doubt in my mind which team I would be supporting again this year!

Krawk Island is a strong team and I loved the team spirit last year here on the forums. This is a place for supporters to chit chat and help out others on our team.

Hoping to see some of the dedicated supporters of Krawk Island and hopefully many new faces! Good Luck and have lots of fun :happydance:

Yay! I've been playing for years, and I've always supported Krawk Island from the start! :) Some years it's been easier to play than others, but I think that I'll definitely be a pretty active player this time around! Also, I've never been on the forums during the AC, so I'm really looking forward to all the team spirit! :D

This is also my third year with KI, but it's also my third AC, so I've pretty much joined KI every year I participated, which I intend to continue to do. :business:

It's a bit early, but good luck to everyone. :mario:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

This is my 3rd AC and my 3rd year for KI!

I will not be that active as I was in the year I became All-Star but I will do what I can :D Go pirates! :skull:

This will be my first year supporting KI, and I'm pretty excited about it!

Ok, so we've got top goal scorer, let's keep it up :)

I remember thinking 'this year i'll play a reasonable amount of slushie slinger, it can't be that bad!', but no, I still can't make myself play it that much. It seems that our team as a whole is pretty good on that one though, so hopefully I'm not letting us down too much with that one.

My favourite game to play is SOSD, then YYB, I don't like playing MSN more than a couple of times in a row, but I can slot it in between other games.

How is everyone feeling about the first day?

We're kind of quiet compared to some of the other teams.

Guest Sabs

I feel excited! I'm aiming to get to level 4 or 5 today. What do you guys think about our bracket? I really dislike this system.

Kurokiwina- I can't stand MSN. lol I can't bring myself to play it, and it makes my wrist hurt after awhile. I play Slushie Slinger sometimes, but YYB and SOSD are the main games I rely on.

I dislike the system too, but I think we have a good chance of topping this bracket, so that's not too bad.

I've reached rank 1 fitting games around my activities for the day, now I've got a good few hours to kill so I'm hoping to get a fair amount into rank 2, maybe reach rank 3.

I like SOSD because I can play it while doing other things, it's the quickest way I can rank up.

Man, I don't know how so many of you are able to get more than one rank a day. I'm doing good if I make it a single rank before I get bored.

Fortunately, I have a better system this year than I did last year. 10 YYB games, 20 SS games, and 120 MSN/SoSd games. I just can't make myself do more than that. Everything goes well, I should make it to All-Star again, provided nothing important comes up.

Super exciting to see so many loyal fans and new faces. We're a strong team and I know we can do well this year, we shouldn't let anything get us down! We can fight hard to be in the top spot! I'm sure we can do well in this bracket as long as we play hard.

Got to Rank 1 today, which is pretty good. Going to try to make as much progress as I can towards Rank 2 but I don't think I'll be able to get there today I'm super tired and playing these games over and over again is not helping :sleeping_02: I am definitely not a YYB fan, I can play but it irritates me for some reason. SOSD and MSN are my strong suite, although MSN makes my hand hurt after a while so I won't play that as much. SS is alright, I can play it without getting sick of it for a while. Otherwise hope everyone is having a blast and doing well!

EDIT: We've moved down to rank 3 in our bracket, come on guys we can do it! Fight, fight, fight! :)

Second year in the AC and second year with KI for me! Let's go guys! I mostly play YYB and SOSD, but I try to force myself to play a set number of MSN and SS each day too so that I contribute to the team. I have the same issue about MSN hurting my wrists and just altogether not being fun :/ I find SS to be high stress for some reason XD

My goal is level 15 (I made level 12 last year which I thought wasn't bad for my first ever AC). Ultimately, I'll be happy if I match last year's performance again, but it would be great to do better! I work a full-time and a part-time job, hence not really aiming for All-Star ^.^;

Guest Sabs

I definitely think we have a good chance with this bracket too! :) It's a lot better than last years. I am a bit surprised that we had 3 draws and one win for Maraqua! That was too close.

I'm ready to bring it for Kreludor! :medieval:

Spyke- Haha, so far most aren't a fan of MSN or Slushie Slinger. I hope you make it to your level 15 goal! I'm reaching for All-Star if possible.

Well, that could have gone better, but we still took it in the end :)

Seems like we need to watch out for Kreludor, they swept Roo Island which I did not expect. I expected it to be pretty even between them.

Good luck today everyone, I think we're going to have to work hard!

I'm glad we managed to beat Maraqua, but that was way too close! Come on guys! I didn't do as much as I usually do yesterday (my usual is 25 YYB, 20 SS, 20 MSN, and 150 SOSD). But today I should have the time to make up for that. I update my score count once I'm finished playing for each day, so the score up right now only includes what I did against Maraqua.