Terror Mountain Support Thread

Jumping on the bandwagon with my own team.

I've been on Terror Mountain since AC III. I have a feeling we're going to have a lot more support this year, thanks to Frozen :rock:
LET'S GO TERROR MOUNTAIN! THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY.

I never changed my TDN avatar from last year *prods TM yooyu*

• 2 weeks later...

Let's go Terror Mountain! Let's make a push for the win this year!!!

IT HAS BEGUN!!!

Our first bracket holds Kiko Lake, Brightvale, Mystery Island, Haunted Woods, and last year's champs Tyrannia. Our first opponent is Brightvale! Let's give those wizards a good fight!

If none of the other teams have any all-star groups I'm confident that we can win this bracket. Assuming TY will be affected by the winners curse.

well we're currently holding second behind BV with TY in third.....let's hope that doesn't change! :P

well..."doesn't change" as in TY storming any higher. Still hoping we can pull ahead of Brightvale. ;)

i'd imagine it's possible, but we're already starting out WAYYY better than we did last year when we placed last in the first round of brackets so even if we don't get first, i hope things don't change much. Kinda surprising to see which teams ARE holding first right now though....Kreludor isn't a big surprise, but Faerieland and Brightvale? Faerieland certainly hasn't been this high up before so i say let them have their moment.

TM supporter since AC3. Im hoping for higher placing this year!

always good to hear from another supporter! Please help us fight. :)

Edit: How on Earth did we suddenly drop all the way down to sixth???

I was a bit surprised with our results today. Honestly I didn't see that coming. I thought we would've least got a five but instead we got 3 fours and 1 three. Least we got a draw in yooyuball which is the main sport.

I was a bit surprised with our results today. Honestly I didn't see that coming. I thought we would've least got a five but instead we got 3 fours and 1 three. Least we got a draw in yooyuball which is the main sport.

we're starting off rough again, but i hope we can pull something off like last year.

looks like it's gonna be one of those rough tournaments....hopefully we can gain SOME ground by going against Mystery Island today.,

I've been putting in the work...in fact i just scored a 17-0 game on TY! i didn't know that was possible...

Look! AgJU, AKA Mr terror Mountain is the top ranked player for TM: Look at this page! http://www.neopets.com/~absolutecorruption

Mr. Terror Mountain? lol....nice. i remember that page.....i was top ranked for TM last year but nowhere near the top scores in the league. i'm making a run for it this year though. :p

Hey guys! I remember a lot of you from last year. Anyway I'm back from my vacation the past week to support TM for the 6th year and hope we finally win that cup!

we got off to a rough start with only a win and a draw to our name in the first bracket, but right now we're fourth above Altador and, surprisingly, Roo Island in our new bracket. Roo Island is doing very poorly so far and it's worrying; they're usually such a strong team.

we got our first win today and it was a sweep! Though it's going to be a tough game against VP

let's all hope for a snowy miracle today....we'll need it. :p