Question: How much does a FULL Secret Lab Map cost?

veraflora

I notice that some pieces are quite cheap--and others are 90k+!

I am just trying to budget this!

Thanks!

:laughingsmiley:

I fear it will be in the millions. :sad02:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

SunnyNeo actually keeps track of the variation of lab map pieces week to week

Lab Map Price

Right now they estimate 1.024 mill for the full map.

Several pieces are above 100k so you'll have to look at Trading post and auctions for them

Thank you!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (N. Prime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at least 7 words or more. Quotes from others don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

SunnyNeo actually keeps track of the variation of lab map pieces week to week

Lab Map Price

Right now they estimate 1.024 mill for the full map.

Several pieces are above 100k so you'll have to look at Trading post and auctions for them

Oooh, it would be nice if I could get it for only a million. I've seen a single piece go for that. *sigh* Everyone is so mean about pricing. :sad01_anim: I suppose that's just because I don't believe in pricing as high as I can. I always sell for well under the SW price whenever possible. Not stupidly low, but I believe in giving people a break if I get lucky. :laughingsmiley:

Depends.... I refresh a lot on the SW. I'm not paying 100 K for any one piece. Ugh!

I have three pieces so far, but those were ones I got three or four years ago. Stupid me, I sold one of the expensive ones a long time ago, before I knew how valuable they were. It's going for about 1.5 million on the TP right now and I sold mine for only 50K. Urk. x_x

(They really need an emotie of whacking your own head on a brick wall for things like this. :rolleyes_anim: )

Most people who trade the full lab map are asking a little less than 1 mil NP. Some accept offers of a Baby Paint Brush and 450k NP, so it's up to you! Check the Trading Post regulary because that's the easiest way to find lab maps. I saw an ad yesterday for a lab piece: best offer in 3 min gets it. The piece was worth around 7k, but I offered 500 NP, because that was all I got on hand. 5 minutes later, I got the map piece! And yesterday I found a lab piece worth 50k, which I sold directly :rock:

I haven't bought a single piece both for the Secret Lab Map and the Secret Petpet Map. I was just putting every piece I came across in my SDB and when i checked after a while, I just had all the pieces. Some were awarded from the Key Quest, others came as a RE.

I bought one for my side a few weeks ago and got it for 900k. Check the trades. The user I got it from was offering the most expensive piece for 450k and the other 8 pieces for 450k but they had multiple lots of each. I don't think I still have the username but I will check - if I do I'll message ya :rolleyes_anim:

hey, i've literally just bought a set of the lab map - separately not together. the sets on the trading post generally go for around 970k+ but if you go around scavenging for each piece you can save a lot (i think i saved like 40k). just be really careful not to buy the same piece twice. i totally got ripped off on the tp when i bought a piece that i thought i didn't have for 10k more than it was worth

Oooh, it would be nice if I could get it for only a million. I've seen a single piece go for that. *sigh* Everyone is so mean about pricing. :sad01_anim: I suppose that's just because I don't believe in pricing as high as I can. I always sell for well under the SW price whenever possible. Not stupidly low, but I believe in giving people a break if I get lucky. :laughingsmiley:

I agree with you. I am always under the SW pricing as well. I hope to get lucky for a million--or do as others are mentioned and play KQ. I feel that will eat up A LOT of time though. *sigh* indeed.

hey, i've literally just bought a set of the lab map - separately not together. the sets on the trading post generally go for around 970k+ but if you go around scavenging for each piece you can save a lot (i think i saved like 40k). just be really careful not to buy the same piece twice. i totally got ripped off on the tp when i bought a piece that i thought i didn't have for 10k more than it was worth

Whatever I decide to do--I def will be careful with pricing. I am not one to splurge, so I will be scavenging!

I bought one for my side a few weeks ago and got it for 900k. Check the trades. The user I got it from was offering the most expensive piece for 450k and the other 8 pieces for 450k but they had multiple lots of each. I don't think I still have the username but I will check - if I do I'll message ya :rolleyes_anim:

Wow! Please message me if you find out. It would be good to know, even though I am not currently in the market for the full lab map. I am saving trying to get at least 500k atm...slowly but surely its happening :D That last map piece is killer though isn't it? :sad01_anim:

I haven't bought a single piece both for the Secret Lab Map and the Secret Petpet Map. I was just putting every piece I came across in my SDB and when i checked after a while, I just had all the pieces. Some were awarded from the Key Quest, others came as a RE.

I have heard key quest is great for that. Yet, I have not got anything from it yet--probably because I am not very good at winning. Maybe I will buy some of the cheaper pieces and hope that the universe will then sense I am looking.

Were the REs over the years or pretty close together, would you say?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times in a row. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Were the REs over the years or pretty close together, would you say?

I can't say they were close together, it's more over the years but that said, I think I haven't received any for a long time...

Also, you don't have to be a winner to win a piece from the Key Quest. I usually play in 2-player games so even if I loose, I get three rewards. Good luck!

veraflora, this topic reminded me to take a look in my SDB, I have some map pieces so I set up trades for some. Still I don't care about getting the highest price possible, I'm trading the most expensive one for 450k and if you wish, I could reserve it for you and even lower the price a bit more - just let me know.

Cartoon-- I know right, I swear I paid around that price about 10 years ago.

Oh well, I am happy though, I got a piece that goes for between 6-8.5k normally today for 655np! Either someone is generous or meant to put it up as more :D

Nousha, To be honest I won't have enough for the most expensive piece quite yet (I am a new returning user trying to earn as much as I can) . However, if you have either the one with the two islands or the little centered fish I would be interested in purchasing! Oh, and the far left middle piece that is around 100-105 k.

Add me on neo if you have either of those pieces and are willing to sell!