Which team will you choose for Altador Cup IX (2014)

lianakos

Which team will you choose for Altador Cup IX (2014)?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will you choose for Altador Cup IX (2014)?

• Terror Mountain
    • Shenkuu
    • Roo Island
    • Tyrannia
    • Virtupets
    • Brighvale
    • Darigan Citadel
    • Altador
    • Mystery Island
    • Non of the above
  2. 2. Which team will you choose for Altador Cup IX (2014)?

• Krawk Island
    • Kiko Lake
    • Haunted Woods
    • Kreludor
    • Lost Desert
    • Meridell
    • Maraqua
    • Faerieland
    • Moltara

Please change the poll since we are forced to select 2 team s in that poll. (on the first question, put none of the above as the 10th option and the remaining 9 on the second question)

Back on topic, most likely I'll join LD again, but won't be able to play much since school starts early June (contrary to the rest of the world I know)

Shenkuu again this year :) Every time I try to change but I don't have the heart to lol

Some day I'll join Maraqua .. some day !!

Do it this year! :thumbsup:

I'll be with Maraqua again ^^ I imagine this is how football supporters feel about their team XP Very excited, going to put my all in - hopefully we can get top three, it's about time xD

I've been a Hauntie since AC IV and I'm definitely not changing teams any time soon. I hope that we do a bit better this year. Let's...KILL! :evil:

P.S. Let's kill is my version of saying "Let's do this thing!"

I'm a hardcore Lost Desert supporter so I'll be supporting Lost Desert (again) this year. I supported them before my long hiatus, and I'll continue to support them.

You deserve a high five for that! I've been playing every year since AC III and have been a Lost desert supporter after the glitch (Long story) But I've been loyal ever since. (I even made a real life T-shirt out of the AC II-V Team) and I'm not changing so good luck and Play on fellow mummy!

You deserve a high five for that! I've been playing every year since AC III and have been a Lost desert supporter after the glitch (Long story) But I've been loyal ever since. (I even made a real life T-shirt out of the AC II-V Team) and I'm not changing so good luck and Play on fellow mummy!

Yay! :D

I love it when others love LD as much as I do! I'm even more pumped for the Altador Cup!

I have no clue who I'm supporting... I'm amazed at how some of you are so gung ho for a particular team--I can't decide! I've only fully participated in one AC before, and I think I supported Shenkuu that year. Shenkuu's pretty cool, I like the Asian-ish vibe. So maybe I'll start a tradition, although from the poll and the comments they don't look super popular.

I guess I'm leaning Shenkuu but I haven't made any solid decisions yet.

I'm joining Team Maraqua this year. I barely played in the past AC I've been a part of but this year will be different.

Haunted Woods is leading the poll. I hope that all or most of the players that voted are dedicated to us. We will probably place a bit better than last year but who knows. Good luck to everybody that's participating in this year's Altador Cup.

I'll be throwing my support to Terror Mountain again this year! No doubt about it.

I've spent a long time deciding which team to join (I had it narrowed down to five...) but I finally decided to go with Meridell. They were the team that I first joined way back in the ACI.

Meridell's a good team....if Prytariel is ever retired from Terror Mountain, that'd be one of the teams I'd consider going to besides KD, MQ, MT or HW.

(though after so many years with TM, it'd be a hard decision i wouldn't take lightly ;p )