It's my birthday!

iheartsaku

Heyo! It's my birthday and I have the lovely sidebar at the moment. I wish I could keep it :)

Anywho, my questions is....Is there anything special that goes on during the birthday? Is there some things I should check out or do on Neopets that would be available just on your birthday?

I haven't been on Neopets during my birthday in a long time and I just want to make sure I don't miss out on something since it only comes once a year. :P

Happy birthday iheartsaku!

Is there anything special that goes on when its your birthday on Neopets? The likelihood of Random Events occurring will increase on the day of your birthday and November 15th (which is Neopets' birthday) as well. Asides that, nothing else.

I believe there used to be no ads on your birthday either. I vaguely remember being happy because there were no ads before loading games. I could be wrong though, and I'm not sure if that still applies lol

oh, and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :happydance:

Happy birthday, Tara!! :D

Hope you like the pressies and get lots of awesome RE's today ^^

Guest Sabs

Happy Birthday!! :) I've only just had a birthday site-theme on neopets. I hope you have a wonderful day, and get some of those super lucky new REs!

Happy birthday!My birthday recently passed 10 days ago(May 3rd)

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a really good one. I sent you a little neo-gift for your birthday. You didn't have it in your stamp album.

Happy birthday!My birthday recently passed 10 days ago(May 3rd)

And a happy belated birthday to you too, Deltacow.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who wished me happy birthday! I had a great day hehe unfortunately no REs on Neopets though.... they were evil to me and didn't feel like giving me anything special haha.