Support Faerieland in AC IX!

Faerieland Faeries, the time has come to unite again! Let's prove to the other teams that we have game this year! :D

As always I am a Faerieland supporter. I know Faerieland has a large support base, so who here is going to join me this year?

Hopefully we can pull off some more wins then last year. Go Faerieland Go! :D

i really like how people say no offence just when they're about to say something offending :P

Same, its funny they always do and they just don't understand what it means (for most people this is the case)

Even though I predicted you guys in last (Sorry D:) I wish you the best, I love all the underdog teams and I want them to win!

wish you the best of luck ... FL are sure one of the teams with the biggest hearts :)

Thank You Angelo! Best of luck to your team as well. :)

Same, its funny they always do and they just don't understand what it means (for most people this is the case)

Even though I predicted you guys in last (Sorry D:) I wish you the best, I love all the underdog teams and I want them to win!

It's alright! I predict us to be 15th as that seems to be the general pattern. If we manage to get to level 14, I'll be ecstatic! :D

Thank You! :)

I also removed my comment from my post too.

Good luck. Maybe a support group should join you guys to aid your team.

That would be awesome if one of the groups did. Hopefully if that happens it's a legit group rather then the questionable group(s). I'd feel a lot better about our wins if they were gotten by playing our hearts out, rather than because of some group(s) using programs and other forms of questionable behavior.

My goal this year is to get to All Star, or at least higher then I have in previous years. I would love to be able to afford the stamp that's released this year. :)

Either way I shall just have tons of fun going mad while playing the games. I'm hoping to get to All Star, but we'll see how that goes. :)

Yay come join us!! :D I'm the only FL supporter on staff and possibly the only one on the forums right now. :)

I thought that might get your attention! Hi Lady K! I know you despise that Bruce, but I think Kakoni is cute! XD

What rank are you aiming at this year?

'Alive', mostly. I still love playing as the Zafara; her tail swishing animation is adorable. Absolutely every single prediction for Faerieland is 'You are going to lose and lose hard' (i.e. 15th or lower place). I would looooooooooooooove for us to suddenly rocket up to 1st place. I think TDN just rotates who wins to prevent favouritism, and it's Faerielands time to finally stop being a laughing stock and win.

It would be so nice even if we didn't get first, but got higher up in the standings this year. Time to prove to everyone that we have what it takes!

I'm hoping to get to All Star but we'll see how that goes. I'll also be chatting a bit on the FLUFF board too. :)

There must be rotation, otherwise popular teams would win absolutly all the time. I only have 4 hours a day not working and not sleeping (although one hour is 'getting up in the morning, so three hours really) so I can't play often. I can't remember my rank last time, I'll need to look that up

I can play quite a bit this year, so have to see how it goes. This is the first year I'm not enrolled in any online classes and have more time to devote to the AC.

I'm also going to chat on the FLUFF board to see when they're devoting all their energies to a certain game. Might as well join the bandwagon if it means more wins for us. :)

I'm disappointed with the NC mall items; the wig is nice, I suppose, but there really isn't anything masculine apart from the jersey and flag wings. A short wig would be great, or some pom-poms if they are determined only feminine pets dress up. I hope for 'Celebration' backgrounds for the teams, like, if your teams win 1st/2nd/3rd, there's a 'New Years'-esque background of the representative land with fireworks in a Cup theme. That would be a great prize to have or to have for sale.

Yay two more supporters!!!

Unfortunately my participation will be lower then I expected in the first week of the AC. My computer is going in for diagnostics and hopefully repairs. :( I can use my husbands computer, but it's super slow and not really good for gaming.

I haven't even made it to Rank 1 yet. XD

I'm getting there though. My goal for the end of the day is to be at Rank 2.

Our first game of the year and we swept Altador!! I'm so proud of our team! :D