Support Faerieland in AC IX!

I'm not disappointed at all. It was a close a match. Both our teams fought hard. :)

I made it to Rank 1 last night about 10 minutes before midnight NST. I'm hoping to make Rank 2 today in between the dozen other things I have to get done around the house. Good luck maxing SOSD! I'll probably max it one of these days just so I can say I did. :)

Great!

I reached rank 4 an hour ago :) Now I am taking break.

I didn't max out SOSD yesterday though :C

Heey by the way, am I allowed to play two games at the same time? Usually I can manage to play 10 games of SOSD while playing 1 game of YYB x)

Yep you can do that! Xepha has also recommended while playing SLSL to go play a few games of SOSD while you wait for customers. :D

Congrats on rank 4! :D I'm still only at rank 1, but almost at rank 2 and working towards the YYB cap :)

Wow you're doing better then I am. I just hit rank 4 last night before midnight. I haven't been able to play too much. I'm hoping to make rank 10 by the end of the week.

Good Luck! :)

Yup I'm aiming for All Star and I might have to switch tactics. My current strategy is not working out so well with the limited time I have. I haven't played a single game today. Too busy enjoying the fresh air and the sunshine before we get more rain.

Congrats on the trophy! Perfect timing too! :)

If I get everything done around the house that I want to today, I'll hopefully have time later tonight to game. Then I should have all day tomorrow too. :)

Just try your best and as long as you're happy with what you've accomplished that's all that matters. I made it to rank 5 last night and I'm about halfway to rank 6 right now and hoping to make it there tonight. :)

Good Luck! :)

I know that feeling. Things around here are getting busy right now. I haven't had any time to even be on the computer the past three days. I didn't even come online to do my dailies and that's something I rarely miss. My hope of getting to All Star this year is looking like it won't happen.New goal is to get to rank 10, which will be higher then my rank last year and my highest rank overall. I think I might just end up shelling out the neopoints for the stamp this year.

Right now I'm at rank 8 so I'm hoping to get to rank 10. I won't be able to game today or tomorrow so that'll slow me down.

I've already ranked higher then previous years and I'm happy with that. Just have to try harder next year I guess. I actually maxed SOSD yesterday for the first time ever. I went the lazy route and just did 1goal games and it took my about an hour and a half. I don't think I'll have enough prize points to buy the stamp so I'll probably just buy one right away.

Good luck getting to rank 12!! :D